Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They probably mistook your plane from the queen midget fly.

Comment

Hello,

wind is 010/10 gusting 17....

Comment

My 3m and 4m Pilatus B-4 have been riding the big lifts there for the last 2 weeks. Great fun!

Comment

This weekend no flying because of the air-show?

Comment

hi to all!
            i lost my sky surfer last feb 11, 2012.
            blew it away by the wind in tampines quarry...
            is there any way how to get there?
            is it possible to get there?
            if somebody saw it, i hope they return back to me...
            please help....

thanks in advance!

Comment

02/09 @ 4pm today. 30mins before it changed direction. Time to dust off your gliders.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0836.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	972244

www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
              www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

Hi Pang,
                From which direction was the wind blowing when you flew the glider?

Comment

i feel the wind coming from the back window this morning. cycle those batts.

there will be some days where we can get lucky enough, before the december rain comes.
                  www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
                  www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

yes this morning was the right direction.

Comment

Wind looks look today. Changi at 04/06. Pla at 06/06

Comment

Had 3 wonderful flights of around 20minutes each today. I have the honor of the first mid air for this season. Luckily, only minor damage on my canopy. Dennis broke his veno flying wing into two. More good days ahead!

Comment

Was kind of surprise when I saw the wind prediction yesterday that today will have good wind. I manage to maiden my Fosa Lift very easy glider to fly and on the second flight, I manage to climb about 200+m. The resident feathered friend decided to play some catching with me. Will post my maiden after some video editing.

Anyway we left BR around 3pm. Got a called later from Kah Marn and decided to go up the slope again. Kah Marn decided to open the season with a bang.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1245.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	972612Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1244.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	972613

Comment

Your Zeno now becomes Zero.

Comment

Hi guys,

New to unpowered gliders, I bought a few second hand and am in the process of setting them up - much harder than it looks, extreme space constraints!

Anyway, I wanted to drop by and check out our one and only slope. CD field winds have completely changed direction and some of my kaki tell me it's time to go to Bedok . Can a kind bro please tell me where the Bedok reservoir slope is if I'm driving in? Very much appreciated .

Comment

There is a sudden interest in slope soaring. Why not drop by cd field later and have a chat before heading up BR? Because BR is a park and human traffic is higher there are precaution you need to understand. Season is not fully here so please don't go there to fly if you are not familiar to sloping.

Comment

Working...
                                X