Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally t wind is here ! Bro Kevin need ur help to guide me again.......hehehe. No chance up to slope last session. tis time must b there everyday(if got time).....hehe.
    [B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
    ------------------------------
    [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
    Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
    TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
    MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
    HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices View Post
      Hello Everybody,

After much anticipation and some delay, the wind has finally started blowing form the north east. Upper level wind are close to 40 kts and the wind, for the first time this season, has finally started consistantly blowing thru my north east facing window. 2-3kt gusting 5 kts this morning.

Time to transfer all the receiver into the GLass wInd riDER and balance up the CG! The DLG squadron should do some forward recon.

See you at the slope soon.

Best regards
      Kevin

I had readied my Bug for some light wind sloping last weekend, and had to turn back due to the rain

Comment

Had the first flight of the season yesterday with the Xpro. Wind was direct and the cool weather made the small thermals more pronounced. Sustained flight was not a problem. Season should be here soon enough. Today's wind seems a bit funny. Eventhough the sun is out. Maybe a good day for histart.
        Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
        ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
        Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Wind 030/3 vrb 360-040 gusting 5 kts. Rain cloud east north east.

Comment

Tomorrow is a non-working day, how's the rain clouds looking?

Comment

Photos

U guys should post some photos of your flying sessionS. Would be beautiful to see those gliders in action. I just love them.
              Helis;
              Align Trex 27cc - 90size MD500e Bretling.
              Align Trex 700N - 90 size Bell 222 Blue
              Align Trex 500 - UH60 Coast Guard
              Align Trex 600 - EC145
              Trex700E-Flybar-Trainer
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              Futaba 8FG TX-mode1/Pheonix Sim

**I told u to fly, not crash..**

Comment

My first flight on the slope this season

There was no rain today. I monitored the wind condition and direction, found that it was suitable.
                SMS Pang, and he said the wind was light. I went home after work and brought out my Bug for a try.

Reached the slope at 6.10pm, Pang and his new friend that I think got poisoned with glider and slope magic, was there.
                I quickly connect the battery and did a quick range check, and threw the Bug into the very light wind. I had a few good flights. The wind was not very constant and there were some pockets at the right end of the slope that sucked the glider down.
                Anyway, I flew near the top of the slope and was able to remain airborne.
                Pang and poisoned boy went back shortly, and I continued. The wind pickup immediately after he left, but it was also getting dark fast!

I flew alone till about 7.05, when I had problem looking out for my small Bug in the air. I noticed that when the sun goes down, the wind seemed to be more constant and steady.....need to think about putting LEDs into my gliders.

This was my first flight this season, I think the wind will pick up in the weeks ahead, IF, IF,..... there is no rain!

Start charging all your batteries slope fans!

MS

Comment

Where is the wind??? I dont feel the wind from my house door.

Have you guys already started flying???

Comment

i am taking a holiday now..... wait till i come back

Comment

I felt then wind this afternoon!!! Its blowing the right direction today!!!

Comment

Had a short flight on my 2m Reach glider yesterday. The wind was very light, had to fly the glider very near to the top of the slope. Most of the time had to fly over the trees and sometimes behind me......not very pleasant.

Comment

guys, wind at 1100am, 010/5 gusting 7, direction vrb 330-030, overcast sky with ligh haze, vis 7000m. Cool air.

Think it is Good enough for light to medium wing loading gliders, perhap <3m.

Have a good flight, wind is finally established.!
                          Happy New year.

Comment

i am still resting at home

Comment

wind now 010/8 gusting 10, confirm report from slope, it is good condition to fly!

Have fun guys, I am working today.

Comment

Today is great day!!very good wind!!!
                                [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                                X