Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madflurry
    wah wah wah.. what are they gonna share man!
    Just try to be there before 12 noon lah...
    sigpic
    FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Is the wind direction correct? I checked from the web, always shows 360 -20", that is from the left!

Comment

hi guys...the photos are up.....but!!!i load load load....i realise something...i didnt take much of the gliders wor...hehe first time la ...hope yall forgive me...cheers
        save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by dreamflyer
          hi guys...the photos are up.....but!!!i load load load....i realise something...i didnt take much of the gliders wor...hehe first time la ...hope yall forgive me...cheers

bro, thanks for the effort.

Also, thanks to all who showed up for the little makan. Not much in terms of food and beverage but location and activities were second to none. Just one of the more special celebration to date.

The condition today was quite good as well. Manage some good flights. Think everybody manage to squeeze in at least two good flights. That is more than what anybody could have asked for.

Congrats to all whom maiden their new gliders and good to see some flyers again after almost one year. This glider flying is somewhat special. We meet for 3 months and dont see each other for 9 months, when we meet again, some trying to remember each other's name but immediately the conversation continues like we only met yesterday.

thanks again.

cheers

Comment

We should be the one thanking you and raven for the treat! Thanks! Anyway i'll be emaling you the pics right now. If not you can take a look at the picture house. The photos are there too

Multiplex Parkmaster 3D
            Tarot 450SE V2

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices

Also, thanks to all who showed up for the little makan. Not much in terms of food and beverage but location and activities were second to none. Just one of the more special celebration to date.

The condition today was quite good as well. Manage some good flights. Think everybody manage to squeeze in at least two good flights. That is more than what anybody could have asked for.

Congrats to all whom maiden their new gliders and good to see some flyers again after almost one year. This glider flying is somewhat special. We meet for 3 months and dont see each other for 9 months, when we meet again, some trying to remember each other's name but immediately the conversation continues like we only met yesterday.

thanks again.

cheers

happy birthday!
              save the animals!:

Comment

well happy birthday to u two.flyer,well let this friendship carry on for long time
                .to all bro nice to know u .and may all slope season slope flyer can get together all the time until season gone.well let trasure this friendship.
                mike

Comment

Originally posted by Vortices

thanks again.

cheers
                  Yeah mans,

Hope everyone like the food and beverages. Somewhat the 2 of us feel like salted fish now as we were there since morning till evening in the wind... this is what we call "Air Dry" hahaha. Its great seeing all of you catching great flights through out the day. Hope to see more fliers around.

And last but not least
                  Happy Birthday to you Bro... May both of us be able to toss the Big Birds this season.
                  sigpic
                  FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Happy Birthday Raven and Vortices, and many thanks for the food and drinks.

Definitely a day of great fun yesterday

Comment

im at slope just nw around 5.15pm.strong wind then pass weekend ~

i do bring my glider there ~ but leftout my tx at home~~
                      [SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]DagoRed Rs131MPH[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIGPIC]

Comment

bro fri nite operation code nite hawk.mission ok. 2359pm.than go slope ok
                        mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer
                          bro fri nite operation code nite hawk.mission ok. 2359pm.than go slope ok
                          You want to take your LED go there decorate the Trees again??? Inoe christmas comming... no need so gan jeong
                          sigpic
                          FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

yah loh i know u recently hang some present on the tree. i say u must hang the red sock big 1 . i must so the old man n his deer can put ur ideal persent in hehe.
                            mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer
                              yah loh i know u recently hang some present on the tree. i say u must hang the red sock big 1 . i must so the old man n his deer can put ur ideal persent in hehe.
                              I will have to hang a sock the size of a queen size bed to fit a turbine V22 in there...
                              sigpic
                              FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Today appears be the last decent day of good winds for this week at least, if NEA and windguru's forecast are accurate.

Comment

Working...
                                X