Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darylzle View Post
    With such a huge lens, how about the balance?
    After putting in the battery, the CG is at the centre of the quad. It flies ok, still tuning it to be more agile. I am using the basic setting in the CC3D and it is restricting the amount of throw on my ailerons and elevators.

Comment

Hope the lens doesn't rip off the board together with the sensor if it crashes. Unless you needed a reason to get a new camera . Nice build.

Comment

Lol my slow progress so far..
        My first quad, totally no idea how to fly this thing..
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	981061Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	981062Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	981063Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	981064
        Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Hi Bro,

Im interested in the the FPV quad. How's the setup for soldering and CC3D ? tough for beginner?Easier or harder to handle like heli? How much additional coz for the FPV and the setup like?

Comment

Originally posted by gr33nhon View Post
            Hi Bro,

Im interested in the the FPV quad. How's the setup for soldering and CC3D ? tough for beginner?Easier or harder to handle like heli? How much additional coz for the FPV and the setup like?
            If you have been soldering, it should be a breeze. CC3D no soldering required. It came with cables.

As I am still tuning the CC3D, it does not handle like a heli. Orientation is a problem for me. When I fly my heli, I can see the tail. For this quad, front and back looks the same from a distance. For me, the setup of CC3D is a pain cos too many things to adjust. Not like Vbar or Naza. I hoping to swap out the CC3D for a Naza-M but due to budget constriant and dont wish to dump anymore $$$ into it, I have resisted.

No additional cost. I bought the ARTF version, everything stock.

Comment

Setup CC3D first must ensure orientation is correct before testing.
              First timers best follow the arrow.
              The rest just follow the start up wizard. It's kinda easy to follow the many video online.
              Tuning wise I cannot help. I only use the available pre program from the wizard.

Comment

Finished building and flew my newbie Quad.
                It's very stable and fun to fly for a beginner like me.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Robocat270.jpg
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	981116

Hi gr33nhon, if you are a heli pilot you might want to try manual (Rate) mode directly, feels just like a heli.
                The self stabilization mode (Atti), quad feels like it's retarding all the time..

Done about 20+ flights on it using googles, it's durable and loads of fun.
                Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Hi noob
                  Claimed to be beginner and first time flying Quadcopter and yet flew like a pro siah! Hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
                    Hi noob
                    Claimed to be beginner and first time flying Quadcopter and yet flew like a pro siah! Hehe!
                    Hi Super-Hornet bro,
                    How's it going? Long time no see. I'm no PRO , still struggling turn it properly for high speed lol.. when high speed turns need to control aileron and rudder which requires lots of practice to get used to. Otherwise it feels very similar to heli flying for beginner.
                    I did practice cockpit mode (Googles) on simulator during free times.. which helps.

Robocat is really fun and durable to Crash!
                    Glad i gave Quad flying a shot after much poisoning from old heli fliers!
                    Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Hi again
                      Yup. Long time no see. Still as usual, no change except now flying more on my Quad (RoboCat and Unbranded 280size quad) than my heli
                      Maybe next time we all RoboCat flyer should meet up and fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
                        Hi again
                        Yup. Long time no see. Still as usual, no change except now flying more on my Quad (RoboCat and Unbranded 280size quad) than my heli
                        Maybe next time we all RoboCat flyer should meet up and fly.
                        Yes that's a great idea
                        Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Working...
                        X