• Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the photo/video

Comment

Originally posted by TruckBasher View Post
      where's the photo/video
      The heavy rain ruined it...
      I only managed to use 1 battery... spent most of my time chatting with the other fliers till the heavy rain broke out and everyone ran for their cars.

So unfortunately, no photos

Comment

Some multirotor fun over the weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5523.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	974351

Name:	IMG_5524.jpg
Size:	589.0 KB
ID:	974352

Name:	IMG_5535.jpg
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	974353

Name:	IMG_5536.jpg
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	974354

Comment

Nice pics Auhouhz. I've been to that place for running/cycling. As they say, you always have one less quad than you should

Comment

nice photos...
            looks like a nice place...

can share the location of this place?
            thanks.
            My Honcho Blog -
            My Honcho Youtube Channel -
            SGCrawlers Forum -
            Facebook -

Comment

World's 1st FPV quadcopter rescue

something interesing...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
                Some multirotor fun over the weekend.
                Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
                Nice pics Auhouhz. I've been to that place for running/cycling. As they say, you always have one less quad than you should
                Where is this place guys? I love how deserted this place is... looks like not a human in sight!!! Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                  Where is this place guys? I love how deserted this place is... looks like not a human in sight!!! Perfect!
                  Doesn't look like Singapore...

Comment

Its in SG but better not say the place here. I'm pretty sure its a no fly zone but we didnt know until we see the video. Is there any up coming meet up or night fly? Just zhng-ed my quad with leds..

Comment

Its in SG but better not say the place here. I'm pretty sure its a no fly zone but we didnt know until we see the video. Is there any up coming meet up or night fly? Just zhng-ed my quad with leds..
                      I thought the white stuff was snow, so I figured it might be overseas. If it's just white sand, I'm saying that this might just be pulau punggol leading to seletar from punggol? There's a heck a lot of construction going on there...

Comment

was thinking of an afternoon meet up at tampines CD field on sunday.. but looks like not much interest so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaen View Post
                          was thinking of an afternoon meet up at tampines CD field on sunday.. but looks like not much interest so far.
                          I'm a noob in this hobby and I just finished assembling and tuning my first quad early this week. It would be fun to join you guys this Sunday or any other day. I've flown with my quad twice in the CD field now and it was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Aramid View Post
                            I'm a noob in this hobby and I just finished assembling and tuning my first quad early this week. It would be fun to join you guys this Sunday or any other day. I've flown with my quad twice in the CD field now and it was fun.
                            Do join the funflys and talk to the bros there. You'll learn a lot, and very quickly too! Have fun flying!

Comment

Originally posted by perdification View Post
                              Do join the funflys and talk to the bros there. You'll learn a lot, and very quickly too! Have fun flying!
                              Thanks! There's a lot to learn, my head's going to explode.

Anyone flying in the CD field this afternoon? I'll be there to do some endurance testing of a new battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Aramid View Post
                                Thanks! There's a lot to learn, my head's going to explode.

Anyone flying in the CD field this afternoon? I'll be there to do some endurance testing of a new battery.
                                Yes, there sure is lots to learn... I was overwhelmed by information when I first started out. Luckily I had tons of help from Kaen and the other bros... otherwise, I'd still be lost by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X