Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vuzix_sg View Post
    Hi Truck, what type of 330 are you building?

I've got all my motors, ESC's & Naza ready for the DJI F330 frame when it arrives at the end of Feb
    I am on the reverse, I got the frame waiting for the rest...

Its a frame from Amas...great frame I like it

Comment

Originally posted by haidee View Post
      Heheheh I got one built last year with an MK already lah bro, but cannot have it smaller that the MK board.....need to try something really small and as stable as an MK (Of course I gauge my platform stability by flying in cross winds :P in manual mode- Then its called PROVEN sability )
      Going too mini will make you wear a bigger glass

why not do this:

Comment

Jeff is right Amas' 350 frame rock, ask me how I know .

Comment

Originally posted by DT8666 View Post
          Going too mini will make you wear a bigger glass

why not do this:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=1437067927001
          How about this? So cool!

Comment

Finally received my miniwii board yesterday evening. Spend 1/2 hrs soldered on pins and loaded in 1.9 multiwii. Look really tiny but hot perform as good as I've expected. Below is the finished product on Amas' 350 frame I call it a "Bumble Bee" .

Comment

Wow nice....cant wait for my miniwii to arrive together with the motor. Sadly ESC and other things is screwed by GLB haiz...maybe I'll copy your PID as a starting point...but yours might be too advance for me

hope to see some vids...hehehe...

Comment

Remember guys to email picture of yourself, Multirotor, Tx and Tag Line.

If you do not know about it... Ask around.

Comment

Nice.

Looks more like alien invasion over New York.

Comment

hi TruckBasher

which sunday are you free in March?

Comment

Whaa House, why need me? Beside if everyone wait for me there will be lesser meet ups

My suggestions are
                      - multirotor flyers can post meet ups here Sat Sun (Hopefully every week). Weekdays also can
                      - I know some dont like to post but we encourage everyone to post up if you want to invite flyers
                      - You can post up a place and we will try to see if we can get flyers available to join

I know previous meet ups where a bit small but I find it that slowly now all multirotor flyers are popping like mushrooms which is very good. What's important is we get together share what experience we have to newbies or learn from others. I too have a lot to learn and still learning. Oh and most important is we fly as much as we can.

Comment

Hi guys

Quad newbie here. Was on Ar Drone with RC mod. But lost my drone last week over at tampinese, strong wind blew it into forest and I'm still looking for it. Now I'm looking for new quad and stumbled upon this forum/thread. Good to see so many quad lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by tdlucas View Post
                          Hi guys

Quad newbie here. Was on Ar Drone with RC mod. But lost my drone last week over at tampinese, strong wind blew it into forest and I'm still looking for it. Now I'm looking for new quad and stumbled upon this forum/thread. Good to see so many quad lovers.
                          So you are the one that lost the Quad. Someone talking about it.

Now the wind condition is NOT for AR Drone. it will never able to hold up or fight the wind. Really sorry to hear your lost

Since you are flying around Tampines, you should be able to see many Quad flying at SCDF. chat with them.

or when I am there, you are welcome to test out they call this poison sometime...

Comment

they call this poison sometime...
                            Agree! sir Daniel's steady little gentle T380 is a good poison..

Comment

So you are the one that lost the Quad. Someone talking about it.

Now the wind condition is NOT for AR Drone. it will never able to hold up or fight the wind. Really sorry to hear your lost

Since you are flying around Tampines, you should be able to see many Quad flying at SCDF. chat with them.

or when I am there, you are welcome to test out they call this poison sometime...
                              May I know what time does the Quad and Heli flying? Is it the same site as the plane flyers? Everytime I went past, I only saw the planes. no nitro heli or quad.
                              I want to learn from them. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by whitejoy View Post
                                May I know what time does the Quad and Heli flying? Is it the same site as the plane flyers? Everytime I went past, I only saw the planes. no nitro heli or quad.
                                I want to learn from them. Thanks.
                                normally, daily you see them. yes same place as the plane and normall at near the road cornering area

you can see more and more Quad flyer now..

Comment

Working...
                                X