Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vbar connecting problem

Good day everyone I have problem trying to connect my vbar to MAC laptop. It prompt me at error message saying "SELECT OF PORT". Can anyone please help me thank.

No familiar wif Mac, did u have this problem before?
    Too many helis!

Comment

Thank you Prof Liang. I brought this set here from a bro. It is a 2nd hand use set. I follow the online instruction power up my vbar than connect to my MAC than launch the software as per state on the online from mikado. May be I left out some step.

Comment

Maybe u can try wif a windows computer, my vbar never fail to connect to my computer before.
        Too many helis!

Comment

Prof Liang is right.

In Windows, if there is any such problem, all we need to do is to update the device driver.
          Click the Vbar device in the Device Manager, and then update the driver. The driver is usually in the
          sub-folder "drivers" under the Vbar software installed folder.
          Just need to do it once.

Comment

Thank you nb8686 I'll try to delete my current driver and re-install it. Check will the problem be slove. Still have any suggestion for me to look into solving my connecting issue. Thank you everyone.

Comment

Hi everyone problem still exists after I delete and re-install the driver.

Comment

Use window based comouter ....., vbar dun like mac.
                Too many helis!

Comment

Thank you Prof Liang. For window I just go to their site and download as per normal what other things do I need to take note of? If I write to Mikado regards this issue will they provide any help for me? Very much thank

Comment

I am sure Mikado will support u. You can try helifreak, there are more users there than DH.

Your disc should be able to install software ver 5.3.4, for usb driver just download from vstabi website, or maybe from ur disc.
                    Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by procat1 View Post
                      Thank you Prof Liang. For window I just go to their site and download as per normal what other things do I need to take note of? If I write to Mikado regards this issue will they provide any help for me? Very much thank
                      Encountered same issue. Reinstall driver and that's it. I never owned a mac so cannot help at all. BtwI also use another brand of fbl gyro which works very well with vbar software...
                      Heli-ADDICTION:
                      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Thank everyone, I think I should get myself a window laptop.

Comment

Did it work???
                          Too many helis!

Comment

Good afternoon Prof Liang Sad to say it don't work but new error message pop out. By the way how to attach photo so I can share it online. To make this thread useful to others if same things happen to them.

Comment

I use photobucket. Where u stay?
                              Too many helis!

Comment

Working...
                              X