Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally overcome my fear, and hover with broomstick and volleyball. Thanks you all of u.

Comment

Nice. Thats 1 milestone reach.
      Next is not flying yet.
      Next milestone, which i personally recommend, is to hover until you got sick of it.
      And while hovering, just rotate the heli to face 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock. Dont face head in 6 o'clock.
      Then while hovering, i move around. Your sense of direction will be easier on your brain that way, because thats human nature.
      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by zniter81 View Post
        Finally overcome my fear, and hover with broomstick and volleyball. Thanks you all of u.
        Good one.

Comment

Just flip that IU switch and let the mind-RAPE begin!!!
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            Just flip that IU switch and let the mind-RAPE begin!!!
            Iu switch?

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
            Nice. Thats 1 milestone reach.
            Next is not flying yet.
            Next milestone, which i personally recommend, is to hover until you got sick of it.
            And while hovering, just rotate the heli to face 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock. Dont face head in 6 o'clock.
            Then while hovering, i move around. Your sense of direction will be easier on your brain that way, because thats human nature.
            That seem like a good idea.

Comment

IU = Idle up .... goes from linear throttle curve to flat curve.
              Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
                IU = Idle up .... goes from linear throttle curve to flat curve.
                I set that. But never dare to activate it haha

Comment

It's a wonderful thing to have within reach: if there's suddenly very strong winds, IU and a higher headspeed might be the difference between "landing intact" and "parts replacement"

Comment

Dont idle up until you can fly.
                    Although linear throttle feels floaty but its safer.
                    You have one switch less to manage, and when you were about to crash you normally close throttle when it hits the ground.
                    Linear throttle cuts the motor as soon as throttle stick is down.
                    But to an idle up, the motor are fully powered, which means either you got to flick that throttle cut switch ( which is another switch ), or hitting thr ground with full head speed.

Comment

Originally posted by zniter81 View Post
                      I set that. But never dare to activate it haha
                      Joking only lah...we will inform WHEN u r ready...
                      Heli-ADDICTION:
                      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

When you are ready, just set your idle up throttle % to be the same as your % level which your heli would hover and it would be seamless.
                        example if your hover is at mid stick and at this mid stick your throttle % is 70% then you just set your idle up to 70% too. This way you can experiment with your idle up switching without inducing any different handling characteristic.

From here once you are familiar with flicking an additional switch then program that idle up throttle %higher by another 5% at a time.
                        Feel it, then get used to it.
                        Then eventually you will be able to set your final preferred idle up % to the desired headspeed for long term.

Takes a while to get used to it, but once you habitually do it, it becomes nature.
                        For me once lipo timer beeps for low voltage, i immediately flick back to normal mode, goes for a landing.

Comment

Working...
                        X