Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair for 450 heli in YISHUN

Hi guys, is there any heli repair shop in Yishun or north side?

TIA!

Most of us do our own repair or u can bring it back to the shop u bought it from. Btw what heli is that.
    Too many helis!

Comment

hi, its a KDS450.

Comment

Im guessing you are new to the hobby? If so please dont start off with a 450.. they can be dangerous if not handled with experience. Get a sim then a micro such as a mcpx to practice then you should learn the basics then you can move back up to the 450. On a side note, there is a place in Sim Lim that has kds 450 helis so maybe they can do the repair for you? It is on the ground floor and outside.. goodluck

Comment

I think starting 450 is fine but do agree that lots of sim time is necessary. Skyhobbies also repair kds helis.
          Too many helis!

Comment

I think TS better bring his heli direct to skyhobbies . Cos i talked to the hobby shop owner at sim lim square before , he told me he will only repair stuff that are bought from him . If you did not buy from him then he won't repair . By the way , that shop has since relocated to lvl 2 in sim lim square .

Comment

Parts are cheap but the service is not. I suggest to seek repair with some help of others and not depend on the shops.
              Too many helis!

Comment

hi guys, thanks for the input. yes i am very new. was a rush decision to get it. I do have a SIM but too eager to try the real thing and got burnt. lesson learnt the expensive way!

sure will check out sky hobbies over the weekend. at the same time might start again with a mini cp maybe? and continue with my SIM.

Comment

Try the V120(since you hv Devo TX) instead as the 'feeling' is more towards the bigger helis.... I've gone thru the phase of V120 modded till crazy....but one thing for sure....after flying on the micros, simulator was easy peezy, then up to 450,It was so much more relaxed :P....
                  you need help in repairs....ummm....pm me la....

Comment

Working...
                  X