Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your selection of helis are great do research on how much are the spares n see which one u r comfortable with. Some heli parts are quite ex
    sigpicWhy give yourself boundaries when the world has none...

Comment

Originally posted by ricche View Post
      Your selection of helis are great do research on how much are the spares n see which one u r comfortable with. Some heli parts are quite ex
      Sorry left out the word *brand ( as in heli brand parts)
      sigpicWhy give yourself boundaries when the world has none...

Comment

Johnny offers great support for compass stuff. Can get part even at night ..... great service.
        Too many helis!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	602.5 KB
ID:	975841
          7hv rocks, easy handling and visible in sky, I buy a 2nd one after I crash my globlin

Comment

well the metal parts looks ok. I'm surprise that you broke the tail boom.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffrie View Post
              well the metal parts looks ok. I'm surprise that you broke the tail boom.
              Looks repairable.

OP: I would go with the 700 size ones that you listed or Goblin 630. Don't worry about crashing and parts for now. Go with the ones you like. Fly nitro for more air time.
              Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for all the great advice and sharing of experience.

After much consideration, the following is a shorter list.

1. Goblin 630 (may be 700 or 770?)
                2. Trex 700 DFC
                3. Gaui X7

A friend sms me last night and commented that 700 size is smoother but slower, and 600 size is better for smack 3D.
                I don't foresee I will be a smack 3D guy, so perhaps 700 is better for me? I saw the Goblin 630 at the field flying last weekend. I really like the 630, it looks so good and very visible in the air. I guess look is also an important factor, LOL. So, I put Goblin 630 as the 1st in the list. Few weeks ago, I saw the new Trex 700 DFC, it is a much improved version, I am quite impressed with the new design and look. As for Gaui X7, I have not seen it before, but was highly recommended by many reviews and bros at the fields. And for 6hv and 7hv, I have no doubt they are great helis, and Johnny's support is first class. However, 6hv/7hv lose out on appearance.

Comment

dun buy solely on appearance otherwise u should buy a kasama.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:
                  Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                  JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                    dun buy solely on appearance otherwise u should buy a kasama.
                    Although appearance is not the sole factor, it is an important point in the decision making process.

Comment

How about G4 E720,does'nt look good?
                      be fair,it's only air, let's share with care!

Comment

Originally posted by Ah long View Post
                        How about G4 E720,does'nt look good?
                        Good, very good.

Comment

Personally think G4 E720 is a great kit, can mix n match between nitro and electric (maybe use Scorpion 4540 motor ) also between flybar and flybar less. Good luck!
                          be fair,it's only air, let's share with care!

Comment

Personally think G4 E720 is a great kit, can mix n match between nitro and electric (maybe use Scorpion 4540 motor ) also between flybar and flybar less. Good luck!
                            Thanks for the info. I wish can I buy them all.

Every time when I have more helis, I would have less time to fly as I'll be busy fixing the helis. lol.

Comment

Actually I think the e720 is discontinued already. There is the E700 now you can consider that.
                              Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

I have been considering the TT G4.
                                But now give up as they parts support here sucks.
                                I love PAP

Comment

Working...
                                X