Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Castle Creation ICE2 Series HV80s, HV120s, HV160s

Behold the power of the new released Castle Creation "ICE2" Series HV80s, HV120s, HV160s. All new future ESCs will be fully upgraded including in Kits or Combos. Details as follows putup on sites...

This is the Castle Creations Phoenix ICE 2 HV 120 Brushless ESC. Welcome to the next generation of high voltage brushless speed controls from Castle Creations. Castle invented this class, and the Castle Phoenix HV series is setting the standard. Phoenix Ice 2 HV controllers offer incredible reliability and flexibility for high powered applications and are raising the bar in the high voltage ESC market.

NOTE: These are the updated ICE 2 HV ESC's. ICE 2 ESC's feature an updated circuit design and internal components that have been added to improve performance and reliability.

Features:

1) Ready to fly out of the bag, but users can tap into serious computing capabilities by connecting them to Castle Link software using a Castle Link or Field Link programming card.

2) Comprehensive heli feature set, including direct entry governor mode, auto-rotation with bailout, and soft start capabilities to protect your gearing.

3) Opto isolated throttle cable helps reduce radio interference.

4) Full data logging capabilities. Measure amp draw, controller temperature, motor rpms, battery voltage and ripple and more. Take the mystery out of electric flight!

Specifications:
    Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.2x1.9x0.9" (81.3x50.6x23.2mm)
    Weight (without wires): 2.8oz (79.2g)
    Max Amps: 120 Amps*
    Max Voltage: 50V - 12S LiPo or 36 Cell NiMh/NiCd

*Ratings are determined with a 5mph airflow on the ESC.

1. Mikado Logo 800 XXtreme;Mikado Logo 600
    2. Align 700N DFC;600EFL;600Nx3;550E;700E,Flasher 600E
    3. Aeolus 50Nx2,Aeolus 50Ex2
    4. Thunder Tiger X50N;X50E
    5. Compass 6HV;Compass7HVx2;Atom 500Ex3;Compass 3DPlus N,WARP360
    6. Velocity 50N,Srimok 90N,Protos 500E,TZ90N
    7. Goblin 90E,GAUI X7,KDS700E;KDS550E,
    8. Mingda MD7/8,M3D600Ex2,Assault 700Ex2,RUSH750
    9. Agile 7.2x2, Agile 5.5,Curtis Rave Ballistic 90ENV
    10. KDS Chase 360,GAUI X3 x 2,Goblin 380
    & 500s,450s,250s in deep slumber

what is "direct entry governor mode" ?

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
      what is "direct entry governor mode" ?
      Just key in ur required headspeed n it works like a charm. Welcome to the world of CC esc.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        Just key in ur required headspeed n it works like a charm. Welcome to the world of CC esc.
        Tks for the information....not what I am looking for....for a moment under impression that CC is an option for me but happy with what I have for now.

Comment

Just received my ICE2 from my Trex 700 V2 kit few days ago. On and all 6-7 weeks. I am only concerned if the ESC will go in flame.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
            Just received my ICE2 from my Trex 700 V2 kit few days ago. On and all 6-7 weeks. I am only concerned if the ESC will go in flame.
            Ha ha ha..

yah that was my first thought..

I suppose this is the new version that sort out all the other flaming issue from the previous version's of ESC..

q
            Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
            Avant Aurora (E1)
            Avant Aurora (E2)
            Mcp X
            GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
            JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
            will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

dun wanna sound like a doubting thomas but I am still skeptical abt the hv stuff by CC. My CC LV esc works like a charm but I will wait out for this one.
              Heli-ADDICTION:
              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

ok..... now I know it is not a really NEW CC ESC....and a New "WORKER-ABLE" CC ESC.

The cheapo ESC I am using now, have thermal soft cut-off just like the feature of JIve when I draw too much current through the ESC/BEC by having it power my 6s systems and add an additional nimh buffer pack.

Comment

Working...
                X