Nice and pretty. I really like it!

Leave a comment:

• khanhamza
    replied
    nice and pretty

Leave a comment:

• pierrino
    replied
    hello to all the persons who write something about this subject, even if it has many years now. One question to helicraft: could you please tell me where i can buy one cockpit like this for my mini titan super cobra? Or maybe you would accept to sell it to me? Hoping an answer from anyone of you, friendly yours, Pierrino (france)

Leave a comment:

• wireframan
    replied
    Originally posted by wireframan View Post
    Nice scale. I love the cockpit. Where can I buy one this? clone trex 450 can fit?
    I mean, where can I buy one of this*

Leave a comment:

• wireframan
    replied
    Nice scale. I love the cockpit. Where can I buy one this? clone trex 450 can fit?

Leave a comment:

• helicraft
    replied
    Originally posted by moveon View Post
    hi Bro, where will the lipo be sitting? I can't seems to figure out...
    Hi Bro, Nor!...the pics show u how..cheersss..

Leave a comment:

• moveon
    replied
    Originally posted by helicraft View Post
    coming up my 2nd super Cobra AH 1W fuselage for Mini Titan...still under construction...with cockpit....any ideas to add more details to the fuselage
    hi Bro, where will the lipo be sitting? I can't seems to figure out...

Leave a comment:

• Trex600
    replied
    veri swee

Leave a comment:

• helicraft
    replied
    my scale cobra

thanks SH,
    Will check it out at the shop to find out more..

Leave a comment:

• Super-Hornet
    replied
    SK360 is available in RCS, Flying-Hobby and some other shop that I can't remember.

Remember that, getting SK360 because you already have tail gyro is cheaper.
    But if u intend to use/transfer your GY401 to other heli, then getting Mini-VBar for this heli is also another option u can choose.

In summary, lower cost, SK360. If u want another heli, Mini-VBar also not bad.

For TX setting, u can just set it as mCCPM setting. Your DX6i should be able to do that. Mechanical setting on the servo side can remain the same (No change).

SH

Leave a comment:

• helicraft
    replied
    Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
    What is your tail gyro right now?
    If your tail gyro is good (not those cheapo, unbranded, unrealiable China made), u can consider getting SK360. It should be cheaper than getting Mini-VBar.

For 2 bladed flybarless, u can reuse back your existing MT rotor system. U can follow Adrianli because he is in the process of converting 2 bladed flybarred to flybarless. He is converting HDX500 size...but the process should be the same.

As for CCW rotation, u need to:
    1. flip the One-Way bearing upside down.
    2. Swap any 2 wires of the motor.
    3. Flip the tail belt 180Degree.
    4. Flip the tail blade grip from leading edge to trailing edge.
    5. Reverse tail servo channel.
    6. Reverse tail gyro direction sensing.

SH

SH,
    Trust your recommendation of SK360 is good with my gyro 401.
    After that, what about the set-up for the TX (I m using DX6i ) and mechnical adjustment needed?
    Ok ,SK360 who is selling or any available info from local hobby shop.
    ......the heat is ON to make it flyb--less

Leave a comment:

• Super-Hornet
    replied
    What is your tail gyro right now?
    If your tail gyro is good (not those cheapo, unbranded, unrealiable China made), u can consider getting SK360. It should be cheaper than getting Mini-VBar.

For 2 bladed flybarless, u can reuse back your existing MT rotor system. U can follow Adrianli because he is in the process of converting 2 bladed flybarred to flybarless. He is converting HDX500 size...but the process should be the same.

As for CCW rotation, u need to:
    1. flip the One-Way bearing upside down.
    2. Swap any 2 wires of the motor.
    3. Flip the tail belt 180Degree.
    4. Flip the tail blade grip from leading edge to trailing edge.
    5. Reverse tail servo channel.
    6. Reverse tail gyro direction sensing.

SH

Leave a comment:

• helicraft
    replied
    my scale cobra

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
    I try to find pictures of rocket pods and hellfire if I can.

Really, with that detail u have, u should consider going 2 bladed flybarless also. The self-powered light on the blades, u can ignore that at the moment.

Also, if u want even more scale, u can consider going Counterclock wise rotation as well. U do not need to swap the tail rotor when going CCW rotation because the real AH-1W has its tail on the right already. But u need to flip the tail rotor blade grip for more pitch though.

SH
    Hi SH,
    WOW LAU!!. this Counterclock wise rotation is too complicated for me too..at the moment not my standard to do it..May consider the flybarless after everything is done. izzit just change the whole rotor head and need to add electronics cos I really no idea about it ..also estimate cost to change to flybarless.

Leave a comment:

• Super-Hornet
    replied
    I try to find pictures of rocket pods and hellfire if I can.

Really, with that detail u have, u should consider going 2 bladed flybarless also. The self-powered light on the blades, u can ignore that at the moment.

Also, if u want even more scale, u can consider going Counterclock wise rotation as well. U do not need to swap the tail rotor when going CCW rotation because the real AH-1W has its tail on the right already. But u need to flip the tail rotor blade grip for more pitch though.

SH

Leave a comment:

• helicraft
    replied
    my scale cobra

Thanks Bros,

Hi Chuang Yee,
    thanks for the drwg too ...wow !! main blade also got light ..that's tough to make ..the rest is easy to add-on lighting either LED or fiber-optic .

SH,
    Didn't weight it but I already hover it without much problem...thee problem is me, still very bad with flying skill otherwise,I may thought of the fun to join the statics competition in around NOV'09 @ Tuas. BTW Got picture of rockets pod and hellfire ?

more idea!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X