Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner Helicopter

Hello ! are there any helicopter sensei around to offer some advice on RC Heli ? Looking to start on this hobby again!

wat do u need?
    Too many helis!

Comment

any advice on getting which size of Heli? hobby shops that are still operating? most importantly flying field!!! many thanks!

Comment

I always advise investing in a good set of simulator first and clock time on it.

For heli any 380, 480 / 500 or even 550 size is okay. Put on the training skids and you are good to go.

Zenmtech has a comprehensive stock of kits and spare parts for align helicopters. Good to have local part support especially if you are training. Other alternatives would be Singahobby or Rotorhobby.

I usually fly at Kranji, sometimes OHR on weekdays.

Good luck!
        Kedi AH !

Comment

Alright thank you for the sharing ! i think 500-550 size would be the best cause it just uses 1 set of 6s and its big enough. any recommendation on microheli ? OMP m1 , trex 150, blade 150s I was thinking of just starting a bit small before heading into the big boys.

Comment

I don't fly microheli as i rather spend the money on something slightly bigger size (i.e 380 size).

But I would advise on something that has a good part support.
            Kedi AH !

Comment

small heli not the easiest. they definitely cause lesser damage but they flies fast and can get away from u quickly. and yes, good support is Home for learner. buy local if possible.
              Too many helis!

Comment

any recommendation for the 500-sized heli? i need to get TX, RX, RBL, charger,batteries and all right haha

Comment

Working...
                X