Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help: Considering a Nitro heli in 2021

Probably... might... maybe considering a 700XN some time this year. Why a nitro when everyone is going electric? Kinda a dream since I was a kid; sound, smell and just the control of an engine block (Especially during the old 3DX events back in the day). Now with more financial capability, and after a 700x and 550x, I'm good with electric stuff haha.

So here's my question (s) to all the masters and grand masters in the rc heli community from a mere squire:
    1. Where do/does everyone get their nitro fuel from? Websites like zenmtech, rotor and SHS don't list them anymore. What are the brands and alternatives?
    2. Anyone got any noise or pollution complaints from their smoke output?
    Its gonna be a fun journey

Check your PM there should be a message there

Comment

Definitely get one! I maiden-ed my 700xn just last week !
      Kedi AH !

Comment

Haha I went with a kraken 700 /w nitro conversion!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
          Haha I went with a kraken 700 /w nitro conversion!
          come OHR
          Too many helis!

Comment

The thought of going nitro excites me. Still deciding whether to stick to electric or nitro. Running 700X at this moment. No experience with Nitro. Any nitro gurus to poison and mentor me?

Comment

Still love my nitros till this day but limited flying space due to noise... my workhorse is a 700xn with a 12 year old os91hz 3d. Nitro flies differently than an electric...but people may not like the fuss. Lol.
              Kedi AH !

Comment

Working...
              X