count down

3 more days.....

This is on its way to my Hotel in SF...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	974308

This is my spare in case and along with my gears.

Name:	image2.jpeg
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	974309

Jonathan

Comment

Crap Jonathan, your missing a toe!

Safe travels!

-Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Twyl View Post
        Crap Jonathan, your missing a toe!

Safe travels!

-Jonathan
        LOL, now that you mentioned it, I just noticed my puppy dog only got 4 toes on her rear legs ! ...anyone knows why dogs only got 4 toes ?
        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Fun begin...like me setup table.

Name:	Setup.jpeg
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	974336

Comment

Ready

Ready for tmr

Name:	ready.jpeg
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	974337

Comment

Steady la bro, don't forget to put up videos please. Have fun!
              Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Fun

Experience now on a real nice slope in tick point.
                The wind pick up a bit later today, so no video of me flying as everyone is busy flying.
                And the wind is really good at the end of my last two flights, turn on thermal mode and it glider just go up and up, actually making it harder to land in a relative small spot, smaller areas to land then in BR.

Here is a video of the site that I took before the wind pick up....

See the short landing zone compare to BR....but lot of li, from this video the landing zone is right behind Tony who is flying and from left to right on video is the distance for landing.

Picture of my Energic getting ready to fly, and with Tony, cool buddy that took me to and back from the site and hotel. spend almost 7 hours out there.:nod
                You can see the landing zone, where we are standing is almost the end of the landing zone with no more then 5 to 10 meters to go in to the front of us.

Name:	flyingbuddy.JPG
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	974355

Name:	Energic.jpeg
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	974356

The Energic is really light glider... and it fly very well for me. Once I added the ballast and the wind pick up....it is zooming around really fast and the flap work well helping me to landed in tight spot and small landing area. All in all , a good glider to have.

regards,
                Jonathan

Comment

So happy for you Jonathan. Glad things worked out and the wind cooperated. I hope you have a safe rest of your trip and possible maybe make it down to SoCal next time as well. Looks like I may be on business trip to Japan next month, and if so I will see about extending my trip to SG as well but still too early to tell.

-Jonathan

Comment

So happy for you Jonathan. Glad things worked out and the wind cooperated. I hope you have a safe rest of your trip and possible maybe make it down to SoCal next time as well. Looks like I may be on business trip to Japan next month, and if so I will see about extending my trip to SG as well but still too early to tell.

-Jonathan
                    Jonathan, thank you again for lining it up for me...it was a great experience.

Jonathan

Comment

Jonathan, did you make it safely home with all your gliders still intact? Any new advice you might give someone who is transporting planes around with them?

Comment

Jonathan, did you make it safely home with all your gliders still intact? Any new advice you might give someone who is transporting planes around with them?
                        JOnathan,
                        actually I find it quite well carrying it with me and check in as luggage in the box below...key for me is the wood beside to provide the additional support.

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	974416Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpeg
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	974417Click image for larger version

Name:	image3.jpeg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	974418

Comment

Good to hear! Yes, wood supports are a great addition although if I were to do my own that way I'd make sure they supported more then just length wise.

Looks like my BT to Asia has at least gotten pushed back to May so definitely past BR slope season if I do make it to SG

-Jonathan

Comment

That looks like Soaring USA's packing box. Very safe for transportation but it's better to cover your models with layers of bubble wrap as well in case you want to use it again.

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                            JOnathan,
                            actually I find it quite well carrying it with me and check in as luggage in the box below...key for me is the wood beside to provide the additional support.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]122366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]122367[/ATTACH]

Comment

Next Stop : Long Reef or Dobroyd, Sydney, Australia

Looking forward to my next outing...in May Hopefully it work out as good as in SF.

Name:	Sydney.jpg
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	974595

Comment

looking for 3D acrobatic slope glider like Wasabi Aerobat. ANyone got one let me know...intend to try it out when I am in Sydney.

Comment

Working...
                                X