Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Market Place

Hi,

Please note that "Market Place" has been moved to a new location just above the "Newbie Corner" (near the bottom).

We have added a new "Non-RC Market Place" for the non-RC items.

Happy "marketing".

ZENM
    Facebook - http://facebook.com/daddyhobby

Originally posted by ZENM View Post
    Hi,

Please note that "Market Place" has been moved to a new location just above the "Newbie Corner".

Happy "marketing".

ZENM
    I spent a good minute or so scrolling up and down in search of the "Market Place". I thought that something was seriously wrong with me as I was unable to find it - just until I saw your post.

This is a very good change to the forum.
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

One suggestion perhaps?

Since the "Market Place" is the most viewed amongst the other segments - based on the statistics, perhaps it can be placed on the top - right above the "RC Main Forum"?

Only a suggestion...
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
        Since the "Market Place" is the most viewed amongst the other segments - based on the statistics, perhaps it can be placed on the top - right above the "RC Main Forum"?

Only a suggestion...
        i thought of that too but i now realize y MP is usually at the bottom of a forum. I sometimes log in and scroll straight to the MP and log out after that . That means i dont usually pay attention to the threads below MP. In this way, it actually make me look into other threads before reaching MP. Its actually a good marketing strategy i think. hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZENM View Post
          Hi,

Please note that "Market Place" has been moved to a new location just above the "Newbie Corner" (near the bottom).

Happy "marketing".

ZENM
          Hi im just wondering why im getting this message ( do not have permission to access this page,your account may not have sufficient privileges to access the page) when ever i want the to enlarge the picture post by someone,and 10 msg in inbox its allready full.Before it wasn't like that.Tks

Comment

Working...
          X