X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DH Forum

Hi,

Just want to emphasize what I have announced earlier that DH has only one moderator at the moment.
    We will make announcement if there are any new moderators join us in future.

Do not believe it if someone tell you he is a DH moderator if it is not announced in this forum.

DH forum's objective is to promote and expand RC activities & interest. As such, DH would like to stay out
    of any conflicts among the DH members and possibly some RC suppliers unless we see any rules being broken
    by any party. Otherwise, we would stay neutral.

Please note that DH priority is to serve the interest of all hobbyists and DH vendors, not any specific group or company.

DH management will do eveything we can to protect the interest of all our members and DH vendors, as well as to uphold
    the reputation of the forum. We are not interest in whatever political games any party is playing. Any party who try to
    drag DH management into any games or attempt to put pressure on us to join your games will be out of the forum in
    no time for sure. I repeat, DH is for RC activities only. If you are trying to play any games here, stay out of DH, or I will
    make you.

In addition, RC company, which is not a DH vendor, are not allowed to promote your brand or products here on DH
    in any way, direct or subtle. You know the worst kind of people, is the one who for many months promoting his
    brand subtly in DH without paying a single cent, and yet when he runs into problems with members, he put the blame
    on DH management for not controlling the members.

If you have any doubt, please PM me or send an email to us.

Thank you.

DH Administrator
    On behalf of DH Management
    Last edited by DH_Admin; 21-05-2012, 12:25 AM.
    Facebook - http://facebook.com/daddyhobby
Working...
X