Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for rc car kakis to play at bedok area

gd day bro, i stay at bedok central and looking for rc car bro to play with.
    any kakis here.

well here some of my car fm 1/18 caster,sk10 with monster truck tire 4wd ,tco2 2wd.build fm kit
    Attached Files

Comment

d day bro anyone intrested to run rc car in bedok area.

Comment

Originally posted by singfah163 View Post
        well here some of my car fm 1/18 caster,sk10 with monster truck tire 4wd ,tco2 2wd.build fm kit
        Hey nice to know that ya into RC too.. I own a 1/18 scale truck. Plans to modify to raise adrenaline..haha. Attached pic for yr viewing pleasureClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC00472.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	509.8 KB
ID:	971614

Comment

wah good lokking truck. btw i have change one of my 1/18 caster buggy to metal chasis.minus metal arm.
          the arm hing tent to come out interm of crash with other vechical. as the plastic part is soft.
          so no point to get another pastic chasis.as for the servo try to change to metal gear type.
          cause the orginal model have plastic gear tent to strip..btw bro where do u stay.

wel cummin up next project 2wd team C sct.

Comment

hie...

can i know where to play nitro in bedok area??

Comment

well i'm afraid there alot of encloser of the flat ,as nitro or gas power will create loud noise.
              unless batt operated type.i have an ideal y dont u go tampines ind area just round the bend or corner oppsite of coffee shop got football field size
              ground.regateness of loud sound no problem .best still coffee shop open on sun too. The place is locate behind tampines safra club house go all the way turn left u see a field
              just a round corner.hope tat help.

Comment

Working...
              X