X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If want to buy 1:10 Offroad EP

What is the best bet...

Winnie recommended AE B4/T4 but price wise and parts support

Tamiya newer buggy looks quite economical for bashing esp now almost all comes with esc which I don't have one at the moment...

Any good recommendation from the sifu here? 2WD or 4WD doesn't really matter to me..as long as it's fun to drive like my Leo-X with the GP1100 hex pack....

Yes, Mad Armour...i finally solder 7 cells and the mini just couldn't stop "wheelieing"..

Tamiya buggy will well for bashing around.

Team Associated and top class buggys are more for racing and not advisable for bashing, unless u have tons of money and spares

Comment

I got the T4. Damn, but it's one durable truck. Bashed it into road kerbs at full speed (put a 19T motor on the fella), did many cartwheels (jumps gone wrong), jumped it off flights of stairs...(that one the front right arm broke...lucky got spare - bought a graphite kit)...reverse the motor for a couple of seconds and suddenly pour on speed, the fella will wheelie for you...and after one cartwheel too many, the rear chassis plate broke. This one no spare....T4 now has been sitting in storage for last 2 weeks. Damn. I gotta quickly order from ******.

But it's a damn fun truck. My favourite RC car/truck EVER! Spares support not good, though. Winnie got some. But hers pretty old and limited.

Alternatively, the Tamiya Gravel Hound (DF-02 chassis, 4WD) is fun, too. Cheap (abt $180).

Or, if you can wait and willing to spend:

Woo-hoo!!
      I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed

Or, if you can wait and willing to spend:

Woo-hoo!!
        This bugger is 4.3kg fully laden. It's wonderful. 2 motors. 2 battery packs. Too fun. (I think)
        I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by adn6244
          Yes, Mad Armour...i finally solder 7 cells and the mini just couldn't stop "wheelieing"..
          Sound's good!

Tamiya's Gravel Hound (DF-02) is a good beginner's EP buggy. Good part support too.

AE's B4 and T4 are good racing buggy and stadium truck. Fast!
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
            This bugger is 4.3kg fully laden. It's wonderful. 2 motors. 2 battery packs. Too fun. (I think)

This fun machine is S$500+ according to your the other thread posting

But I do like the design though..

Comment

Originally posted by adn6244
              This fun machine is S$500+ according to your the other thread posting

But I do like the design though..
              Heheh. That's why I said "if you willing to spend".
              I can haz diving?

Comment

$500 on RC...ehm.... Too ex for me

How about Kyosho? Lazer ZX something?

Comment

Df-01

hey pros out there~ i just got a used DF-01 but do not noe where to get suitable spur and pinon for it.. anyone noes where to get them? Can i use gears for other cars?

Comment

I wanna advise against getting the e-savage. Very top heavy. Very unstable and weak (axles) when u go brushless. It has pretty good handling stock-wise due to the low speed (around 35-40kmph). Diffs only have 2 spider gears.
                    Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
                    Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
                    Esky Dauphin
                    Walkera Lama 2
                    Walkera 5G6
                    Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
                    Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
                    Brushless Micro-T

Comment

Its a 2005 thread....

Comment

Originally posted by york View Post
                        hey pros out there~ i just got a used DF-01 but do not noe where to get suitable spur and pinon for it.. anyone noes where to get them? Can i use gears for other cars?
                        Can try calling Stargek

Comment

Working...
                        X