Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Here Seeking Help

Yo everyone,

I'm really new here.. Saw a rc car at shell and the model was quite nice, so I bought it.. but its not really the kind that can drift or change the wheels etc..

after playing awhile, got addicted to it.. hahaha.. so searching around for one that can drift or offer better control.. saw some guys playing at east coast park.. quite amazed...

dont really intend to go so hardcore into it.. but at least wanna have fun playing it when I want to..

was searching around and I think there isnt any mazda rx8 rc car around.. so probably im looking at the new gt-r or mayb a lambo model?

anyone has any advice for me??

thanks alot in advance

why not get a Tamiya drift car.
    Go check Stargek at Paya Lebah store..
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

For 1:10 EP RC Cars, try Singapore Sales Section in RC Tech forums below. Try not to get "chopped carrot head" in your enthusaism hehe.. hope you will find what you need.

Items for Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
        why not get a Tamiya drift car.
        Go check Stargek at Paya Lebah store..
        wont get chop meh.. i scared get chop lei.. tamiya is more like buying brand... i got see gtr drift car.. thinking to get it.. feels quite cool to drift the car ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyz View Post
          wont get chop meh.. i scared get chop lei.. tamiya is more like buying brand8... i got see gtr drift car.. thinking to get it.. feels quite cool to drift the car ;)
          Bro, buying a branded brand is like buying with confidence and I must admit buying from Stargek (Tamiya) is worth every penny if they are having their in house sale. When ur saying you like GTR car, it is only a body shell and that does not mean you must buy tamiya car. Do a quick search in youtube (1/10 drift cars) and you will be spoil for choice.
          But remember, if you intend to stay in this hobby, whatever you choose to buy, get a kit instead of the RTR version cause you will be able to understand ur ride better (be it a pro kit or a normal basic ones)
          On a side note, CS (Counter steer) is gaining popularity here in Sgp, hence dont be too hasty with ur purchase and best go to drift meet and seek advise from others before you jump the bandwagon. Happy searching ,”)
          I"m A Budget Racer...
          With Not So Deep Pocket...

Comment

Working...
          X