Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/10 truggie nose dive

Why does my truggie aways seems to nose dive whenever it's launched off any ramp at any angle ????

I'm driving Electric 10 TT

It's too slow? Accelerate more to make it do backflips

Comment

I've run on slow to maxout speed, and still nose dive !!!

Oh changed my springs to harder front, and soft rear . I'll change back to my stock springs and see if it will balance out .

OR

I'll add lead weights to the back of the car ??

Originally posted by 007XerT View Post
      It's too slow? Accelerate more to make it do backflips

Comment

Originally posted by pandagold View Post
        I've run on slow to maxout speed, and still nose dive !!!

Oh changed my springs to harder front, and soft rear . I'll change back to my stock springs and see if it will balance out .

OR

I'll add lead weights to the back of the car ??
        I suspect your car is Nose heavy. try to take your arm and put the car in between your arm. see whether it falls front or falls back.

Comment

Nose Diving is a widely prefered characteristic for offroad. It helps get the car down to the surface sooner, important for very tight techincal tracks. It also benefits for larger tracks as the car can get a grip of the surface and accelerate off faster than cars spending more time in the air.

For those who are unaware - Speed can reduce significantly when you take on a ramp for jumps, you will want your car to get back on 'track' ASAP to accelerate and regain speed.

However, if there is too much nose dive, you can resolve this by adjusting the front and rear ride height. See-Saw style.

Solution - Increase front ride height and/or decrease rear ride height.

Do take note that this is not an issue if you are able to maintain wheel spin or spool it up more by increasing throttle to achieve counter-torque balancing technique during airtime.

Comment

changed my springs back to it's original spring and problem solved .

Harder springs I've changed to caused too upspring on the rear shocks, creating it to flip forward .

was told by hobby shop to change my damping fluid to higer vocosity (20), but I'll continue to enjoy my current setup till I get leaky fluid.... hope it last may more months....hehe

Comment

Working...
            X