Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb here

Hi guys, after much researching I have considered to get a nitro on-road car.

looking at this few models...

kyosho inferno gt (love the models on this car, hate the pull start anyways around it?)
    hpi rs4 evo (some people recommended, looks nice with the m3)
    traxxas 4tec 3.3 (love the speed and electric starter , but afraid about belt drive)

I'm looking for something easy to play with as this is my first nitro rc, hoping to avoid pull-start engines? Btw anybody know the price of the following and where to get them? But i read most are pull start and have to instal automatic starter? Which of the above is reliable or can you give me any recommendation, have no budget just want some reliable and fun. Thanks.

Nitro on road is dying in Singapore.
    There are no much tracks for them.
    Maybe the only one is east coast.

You can go rctech.net Singapore racers and see see lor.
    I love PAP

Comment

i got no plans to go track just play around my estate....rctech registration have problem.....i register le...they say wait for admin authorization or sumthing 2 days later my account gone...re-registered same thing happened...

Comment

Re.

Bro,why don't you get a buggy?it can run on road and off road by changing the tyre.if you don't want to pull start u can upgrade it to rotor start.it simple to maintain also..if u interested,you can contact me..I selling buggy also..

Comment

Nitro On-road

There are presently to Nitro On-road tracks in Singapore - East Coast PA track and Turf City Bukit Timah.

Most pull-start engines are able to bump start (start via starter box or bump starter) as well.

There are 3 shops in turf city there you may want to check out.
          There is another (tai seng) at beach road too.

Have fun!

Comment

hmmm i dun like buggy coz im a car fanatic ba....so hoping to get some road legal car models....btw sg where can buy gasoline? not nitro fuel.....

Comment

Hmm where to buy gasoline??? That's a tough one.

Comment

Originally posted by noobzpro View Post
                hmmm i dun like buggy coz im a car fanatic ba....so hoping to get some road legal car models....btw sg where can buy gasoline? not nitro fuel.....
                I think all petrol got gasoline = petrol..
                you can even get diesel
                I love PAP

Comment

yes i know its petrol....but ever since that incident where someone bought petrol by bottle from petrol kiosk and go burn somebody....now cant buy by bottle le....so wondering whether any other legal ways to get gasoline if can i would love to get a 1/5 scale gasoline rc

Comment

Originally posted by noobzpro View Post
                    yes i know its petrol....but ever since that incident where someone bought petrol by bottle from petrol kiosk and go burn somebody....now cant buy by bottle le....so wondering whether any other legal ways to get gasoline if can i would love to get a 1/5 scale gasoline rc
                    Go to bike/car workshop, Retrieve the 4lt engine oil plastic bottles in the bin.

Nonchalantly walk into to a petrol station and fill up 4L from the 4L plastic bottle you have savaged in the bin , in a way your recycling so its a good deed ;) . If anyone stop you filling you say " Dude my bike ran out of petrol about 5km/h away, i took a bus here so i can start up my bike"

If asked where is your bike helmet ?. You say " Have you seen any1 take a bus wear helmet ?"

If your driving even better just fill your main tank and fill that plastic bottle up. Same excuse as above but to rescue fellow broken down no fuel dude/babe .

Good Luck

Btw Most Petrol engines R/C are 1/5 scale so its monstrous to bring around if you dont drive a car i dont recommend getting a 1/5 scale RC.

You will soon complain about taxi fare having to bring it around . And taxi drivers wont welcome the petrol smell if it leaks.

Comment

Working...
                    X