Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro RC

Hi all, am thinkin of gettin a micro car to play around with at home, any suggestions? Mini-z or HPI micro rs4 better? Which 1 more fun & lotsa hop ups available..?

Originally posted by mugenrsg
    Hi all, am thinkin of gettin a micro car to play around with at home, any suggestions? Mini-z or HPI micro rs4 better? Which 1 more fun & lotsa hop ups available..?
    I think you can get more info here

Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
    Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
    Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Mini z monster would be you choice, can crawl, can speed, can wheelie, can jump. What else do you need? Setup up you own course using your own toys or your kids toys.

Tough and durable

Hop ups....tons if you want a FULL ALUMINIUM MONSTER.

Comment

Mini-Z is 1/28 and HPI MicroRS4 is 1/18. Quite a big diff in size leh.
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
          Mini-Z is 1/28 and HPI MicroRS4 is 1/18. Quite a big diff in size leh.
          understand that mini-z is 2wd, can it ungraded to 4wd?

Comment

All mini-z are in 2wd, but can be upgrade to 4wd. ever done by a jap but need two sets to mod. Not too sure about RS4 if it is 4wd.

Comment

Originally posted by yehyeh
              Mini z monster would be you choice, can crawl, can speed, can wheelie, can jump. What else do you need? Setup up you own course using your own toys or your kids toys.

Tough and durable

Hop ups....tons if you want a FULL ALUMINIUM MONSTER.
              i know u got a very fast and swee monster lah......... :na chiat me tonite lor :na

Comment

Originally posted by yehyeh
                All mini-z are in 2wd, but can be upgrade to 4wd. ever done by a jap but need two sets to mod. Not too sure about RS4 if it is 4wd.
                MicroRS4 is a belt driven 4WD.
                For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

MicroRS4 is a belt driven 4WD.
                  between micro rs4 & mini-z, which one good for drifting...?

Comment

micro rs4.

Comment

price-wise between the 2?

Comment

More important is the type of tyres you use. If both use the right tyres, I believe the MicroRS4 is better for drifting coz it's 4WD.

Haven't tried drifting in any of the above. So far just used my 1/10 Yokomo MR4TC with PVC pipe for tyres.

Comment

More important is the type of tyres you use. If both use the right tyres, I believe the MicroRS4 is better for drifting coz it's 4WD.

Haven't tried drifting in any of the above. So far just used my 1/10 Yokomo MR4TC with PVC pipe for tyres.
                          thought rear wheel drive is better at drifting...?? juz like real life Rear drive cars..

Comment

thought rear wheel drive is better at drifting...?? juz like real life Rear drive cars..
                            Hahahaha......can try. We don't use pvc tyres in real life either.

Comment

There's no drifting tires available for both the mini-z and micro rs4. My friend used electrical tape to tape his tires for the rs4. He likes the drifting on the micro rs4 compared to the mini-z.

Comment

Working...
                              X