Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamiya RC Tractor Truckers

We have a group of RC Tractor Truckers who are meeting up this Boxing Day 26 Dec from 4.30pm at Pasir Ris at the follow location marked with the red star:

The location is out of the way, but its a nice road course. Feel free to drop by if you're interested, or you can post your curious questions here.

Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

very nice.

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
    Robotis Bioloid
    Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

interest

i quite keen to be able to come down take a look as i m drivin the real stuff as a career,thumb up for the showcase

Comment

In case of CAT 1 weather conditions please proceed to Block 500 MSCP one floor down from top deck.
        Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

nice........
          DriftEvolution Singapore
          Tel:92260045, 63120595
          Seng Kang R/C Drift Circuit
          Weekend At sengkang rivervale cers, Blk 186 MPH 12pm-9.30pm

Comment

Really interesting. I am also driving the right stuff for a living. Wander if the meeting for rc tractor still going on ? How much does it cost to start this hobby ? Seems quite costly though.

Comment

the whole package is from tamiya it cost around SGD1000 for a ready to run set including the sound system for it..... atho it is a costly investment unlike cars you don't need to modify but hop up parts is optional and its is verry reliable( seldom break down )

we will try to meet once or twice a month due to small fan-base in this field
              At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

Originally posted by skylark991 View Post
                Really interesting. I am also driving the right stuff for a living. Wander if the meeting for rc tractor still going on ? How much does it cost to start this hobby ? Seems quite costly though.
                HI, i have a new in box Knight Hauler to let go. Brought in from Japan with full option kits. Come with everything you need like controller, servo, Mutifunction unit (light and sound), and battery. just build it and can run.

Interested may contact me at 96799169. I am selling it at $900.

Comment

so nice, when I had this truck, nobody play, sold already, got so many players, may have to start all over again
                  Tx : yet to know
                  Heli : yet to know

Comment

Originally posted by Captainfuture View Post
                    HI, i have a new in box Knight Hauler to let go. Brought in from Japan with full option kits. Come with everything you need like controller, servo, Mutifunction unit (light and sound), and battery. just build it and can run.

Interested may contact me at 96799169. I am selling it at $900.

Sounds interesting. I will contact U to discuss.

Comment

do your still meet up?

Comment

Yes next meetup is on 9th May at Raffles Place MRT, 5pm.

SG Tankies:

Comment

SG Tankies:

Comment

WANT TO BUY 2ND Hand Truck

Nice Truck... ...

Just like to check, anyone in the 1/14 Truck Group want to sell a 2nd hand truck, Me like to start my hobby in this class... ...

Comment

Hi, actually the package offered by Captainfuture at $900 is a pretty well priced package. You might want to contact him for discussions.

SG Tankies:

Comment

Working...
                              X