Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I crash into my Mum's car tyre...

i was playing my car out side my house when i crash into my mums car at full speed with a 11turn motor so u can imagine how hard the crash was,and my whole bumper in the front came off...Is there any way to fix this?or should i just change to a new car TA05 because my motor is abit too powerful for the TT-01E i have now.I wanted to change to a TA05 after i get the skills in controlling a car,but the bumper came off and i spend quiet alot of money on this TT-01E so im not sure should i continue using this TT-01E or just get a new car...Any Suggestion??
    sigpicTeam Magic E4JS....

next time just becareful .
    I believe i can fly ....

Comment

Originally posted by shaunlim911 View Post
      i was playing my car out side my house when i crash into my mums car at full speed with a 11turn motor so u can imagine how hard the crash was,and my whole bumper in the front came off...Is there any way to fix this?or should i just change to a new car TA05 because my motor is abit too powerful for the TT-01E i have now.I wanted to change to a TA05 after i get the skills in controlling a car,but the bumper came off and i spend quiet alot of money on this TT-01E so im not sure should i continue using this TT-01E or just get a new car...Any Suggestion??
      I think it all boils down to your pockets...

If u can afford, definately a better car like a TA05 would handle much better. But then again depends on what are you going for??? Bashing or serious racing??? If you are just playing for fun, might as well stick to the TT-01E. IMHO its a pretty bashable car... Parts Broken can be replaced... U dont need to buy a new car bcos of a broken bumper...

Comment

Luckily u did not puncture your Moms car tyre, it might cost more than your car!!!

Comment

Working...
        X