Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT01 Spur Gear for SparrowHawk?

Is it possible to fit a Tamiya TT01 Spur Gear on the Sparrowhawk car?
    In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

tt 01 spur gear cannot fit sparrow hawk. the gears of the 2 mentioned cars are using different mounting design.

Comment

Thanks Bro!

What abt Tamiya Pinion? Will it fit onto Sparrowhawk SpurGear? I want to get a 20t pinion but Sparrowhawk only comes with 26T...
      In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

get 48pitch pinion can already.
        tamiya ones are a little different .

Comment

Thanks Bro.

My car differential gear is also extremely very noisy and it sound like grinding whenever i increase throttle to Full. I stripped the gearbox and the gear are greasy. What is wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel View Post
            Thanks Bro.

My car differential gear is also extremely very noisy and it sound like grinding whenever i increase throttle to Full. I stripped the gearbox and the gear are greasy. What is wrong with it?
            The differential gears are meant to be greasy, else will cause much wear. Do you mean too liquid/loose, than need to pack some high density grease inside, hehee...
            Or maybe your differential gear worn out liao?

AIR
            HB K2 - Service
            CopterX 450 - Hanger
            IFO - Service
            Walkera H05 mini plane
            JR X3810
            LAND
            Kyosho Javelin - Garage
            Tamiya TT01 Subaru WRX - In Service
            Tamiya M03 Hello Kitty Swift - For wife
            Cen Mini Madness - For son
            Team Losi Speed T - In Service
            Tamiya TamTech Frog
            Sanwa MXA
            Sanwa MX3S
            Losi 2.4GHz

Crash Lander
            Can crash land anytime anywhere

Comment

the stock diff gear are are very properly spaced. i think the noise come from your spur and pinion.maybe you didn't spaced properly after changing motor.

Comment

Thanks Bro.

The same problem i faced ones i opened the motor mount to check on my motor.. notice i nv insert the motor into the motor mount properly so the sound is been produce..
                "Drifting is not about speed, is about style"
                Yokomo Drift Package 1.50x overdrive
                Team Magic E4D 1.70x overdrive
                Thundertiger Sparrowhawk VX 1.50x overdrive
                天天吃阿钙,我有健康的膝盖。

Comment

I took out the motor mount and remount the pinion to the spur gear. The sound still remain. The grinding sound is coming from the diff gear box, not from the motor/pinion/spurgear. Is there anything else i can do abt it?

The grinding sound is damn really irritating, tah boleh tahan....

Comment

I took out the motor mount and remount the pinion to the spur gear. The sound still remain. The grinding sound is coming from the diff gear box, not from the motor/pinion/spurgear. Is there anything else i can do abt it?

i lend you my ear plugs. or you need ear defender?

AIR
                    HB K2 - Service
                    CopterX 450 - Hanger
                    IFO - Service
                    Walkera H05 mini plane
                    JR X3810
                    LAND
                    Kyosho Javelin - Garage
                    Tamiya TamTech Frog
                    Sanwa MXA
                    Sanwa MX3S
                    Losi 2.4GHz

Crash Lander

Comment

Pour epoxy flood the diff gear box - straight direct drive (sure no sound) : )

Change all gears in the diff setup include bearings.

Strip all parts in diff and see any loose screws or plastic or debrits or gears teeth dent (clean soak/wash w kerosine). Check carefully to be sure all in smooth running.

Happy CNY stripping : ) will drift one day w you brother in car park

Comment

is it the front or back? speeder mentioned b4 can just lock it...with blue tack for drifting
                        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Flamey, to confirm your differential are good, i suggest you lock out both front & back differential with blue tack. if the sound disappear, than it's the differential gear problem. if the sound still there, than it's other stuff. Pinon, spur, bearings. etc. hehee...

AIR
                          HB K2 - Service
                          CopterX 450 - Hanger
                          IFO - Service
                          Walkera H05 mini plane
                          JR X3810
                          LAND
                          Kyosho Javelin - Garage
                          Tamiya TamTech Frog
                          Sanwa MXA
                          Sanwa MX3S
                          Losi 2.4GHz

Crash Lander

Comment

I downgraded to Tamiya 21T and applied Tamiya grease on the pinion and gear. Sound so much better now.

Thanks to speeder for tweaking my car. Car is now better than before

Comment

I downgraded to Tamiya 21T and applied Tamiya grease on the pinion and gear. Sound so much better now.

Thanks to speeder for tweaking my car. Car is now better than before
                              hehe yeah, speeder, thanks for the "drifting workshop"
                              For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
                              X