Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for kaki and starter kit

hi , im staying in the west , near westmall , im new into this ,
    and also , im looking for a reasonable and good starter kit , from wht i see , tamiya tt-o1 is good for newbie , im interested in drifting and not so much into touring , does it matter which car i use if i wanna drift ? or mst i use the drting cars only and not touring cars. or can i play both on the same car .

cheers =)

sparrowhawk - rotor hobby both rtr and kit w motor and least mod.

Join speeder at ulu pandang CC track. (bonia vista) near Mc donnals

Comment

Originally posted by s9300520a View Post
      and also , im looking for a reasonable and good starter kit , from wht i see , tamiya tt-o1 is good for newbie , im interested in drifting and not so much into touring , does it matter which car i use if i wanna drift ? or mst i use the drting cars only and not touring cars. or can i play both on the same car .

cheers =)
      no prob in using touring car, tho maybe u need to mod ur car for drifting, like locking ur rear differential/ball gear.

anyway the basic rule is..
      as long as ur car is 4WD, drifting should be ok. Just use proper tires such as ABS, PVC and ofcoz drifting tires.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
        sparrowhawk - rotor hobby both rtr and kit w motor and least mod.

Join speeder at ulu pandang CC track. (bonia vista) near Mc donnals
        can the sparrowhawk be upgraded in terms of parts to bodyshells ?
        sorry to ask a stupid qns , im new to it , dun knw much bout it ,

Comment

Rotor offers upgrades parts , motors, gears, shock oils, spares, cover shell, esc etc etc...

There is many types of car avil... do come dwn to ulu pandang drift track to view drifters car, there is malaysian drifter and girls drifter you can ask and talk to them abt the different set up (esc, brush/brushless), tyres, diff setting and types of cars like HPI, Tamiya, Thundertiger....

Lights, sounds and even smokes are mod and implemented on drifting cars too.

Seeing is easy but trying to drift correctly is very difficult.

Comment

ya.thanks zennith
            come join us a ulu pandan cc to see wats the best avasilable for you.

Comment

Originally posted by s9300520a View Post

cheers =)

Here is the kaki to join you.
              pls msn me at civiclaw@hotmail.com

Comment

i would like to be a kaki too , but nt getting a drifting soon, cause right now i'm into buggy . do add me up too ok , cause it will be soon b4 i drfits .
                kofkof2003@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X