Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Track off Holland Road!!

Okies, its not really a track 'yet', but there's good potential! Stumbled upon it this morning while riding... check out the pics. thinking we can run Nitro trucks/buggies there:
    1) Big enuf space!
    2) I dont think noise will be a problem, there's even a railroad behind it and houses are not that near...
    3) we need the cars to trim off the grass so one day it'll look more like a dirt track!
    4) IT even has a 'natural drivers stand' sheltered by trees.. check out the pics!
    5) Parking off the road maybe for 10 cars? (a little off road though!!)

comments?

hey this looks good. whereabouts exactly? behind pine grove/pandan valley?

Comment

If it becomes a dirt track, government will step up or not ?
      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

aiya they won't care unless they need it for something.

Comment

You can check out this place also. Bro huasze should know this place also.

Singapore R/C Racers - (= Bukit Timah Bashing Site =) - Hey guys, I have found a new bash site for off-roaders! Its situated at Bukit Timah/Holland road. Its a huge area for off-road bashing! Its a bit difficult to locate, but just follow the map below and I'm sure you'll find it. The place is huge! You can bring your

Comment

opp jelita

checked it out... and sigh... grass is super long!! no way unless we cut it down sigh

Comment

old holland road

i usually fly at the blackmore end of old holland road where the rest fly... some have said nitro is frowned upon coz of complains... but where is this other place exactly? other end of the field?

Comment

Originally posted by elty19 View Post
                i usually fly at the blackmore end of old holland road where the rest fly... some have said nitro is frowned upon coz of complains... but where is this other place exactly? other end of the field?
                There is a small road which is blocked bt slabs of concrete. It will lead you to the end of the road. Thats the place that you can see huge humps, great for trashing your car.

Comment

the small road is at the other end of the field. lets say going from the blackmore side to the old holland road field(which is to the right), after driving past the field, immediately turn right and follow the road around the field. will see the small road blocked by concrete slab. last i remember, i managed to squeeze in a toyota altis between the slabs. can drive in and park some more.

Comment

Working...
                  X