Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotor SparrowHawk VX1 Car

I'm thinking of getting this. Would like to hear feedback on this product.

http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={7D249262-E33B-40E3-B6E6-935C5BC96C31}&pn=
    In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

a lot of top drifters in sgdrifters has sparrowhawk also.but mainly use to drift.i myself use it to play a bit of touring only so depends on wat you using it for.

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel View Post
      I'm thinking of getting this. Would like to hear feedback on this product.

http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={7D249262-E33B-40E3-B6E6-935C5BC96C31}&pn=
      how about spare parts? easy to get?
      sigpic

Comment

Rotor have all the spares. With 10% discount, car price is pretty reasonable.
        In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Yo bro, when you testing your car? i go see. but this week night shift.
          Can test later in the night, when not so many ppl around in the MSCP.
          Can also sped up my Speed T. hehee....

AIR
          HB K2 - Service
          CopterX 450 - Hanger
          IFO - Service
          Walkera H05 mini plane
          JR X3810
          LAND
          Kyosho Javelin - Garage
          Tamiya TT01 Subaru WRX - In Service
          Tamiya M03 Hello Kitty Swift - For wife
          Cen Mini Madness - For son
          Team Losi Speed T - In Service
          Tamiya TamTech Frog
          Sanwa MXA
          Sanwa MX3S
          Losi 2.4GHz

Crash Lander
          Can crash land anytime anywhere

Comment

Rotor SparrowHawk VX1 Car

I'm just bought this cheap and good.

Join speeder for drift in CC

Comment

Originally posted by intrance View Post
              how about spare parts? easy to get?
              Thunder Tiger product. Big RC company so I think parts support should be OK, unless Rotor lose the dealership.

Specs of the car is very good for the price and the bodies, at least from the pics, looks very good! I'm starting to salivate.
              For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour View Post
                Thunder Tiger product. Big RC company so I think parts support should be OK, unless Rotor lose the dealership.

Specs of the car is very good for the price and the bodies, at least from the pics, looks very good! I'm starting to salivate.
                lol Bro,

You got poison so fast again after selling so many of your collection.
                Noobie in R/C Stuff

Life is a gift. never regret a day in your life.
                Good day gives you happiness,
                Bad days gives you experience,
                Both are essential.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanLow View Post
                  lol Bro,

You got poison so fast again after selling so many of your collection.
                  Now that I've cleared my place, fingers got a bit itchy again. Think I'll make a trip to Rotor one of these days.......soon.
                  For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

I understand there is no differential on the main gear. The rear wheels are also fixed, cannot turn. Like dat can drift meh?

Originally posted by speeder View Post
                    a lot of top drifters in sgdrifters has sparrowhawk also.but mainly use to drift.i myself use it to play a bit of touring only so depends on wat you using it for.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHPiqhjmZPg

Comment

Hi flameangel

This is the wedside you can refer for drift Q&A basic drifting:

I am sure there is more may be bryan and speeder can share more cos they are the drift pro...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                          Hi flameangel

This is the wedside you can refer for drift Q&A basic drifting:

I am sure there is more may be bryan and speeder can share more cos they are the drift pro...
                          Bro,

You reffering to me Bryan? Hope I'm not the one you are reffering to cos I'm just into cars. Touring kind as I dunno how to drift
                          Noobie in R/C Stuff

Life is a gift. never regret a day in your life.
                          Good day gives you happiness,
                          Bad days gives you experience,
                          Both are essential.

Comment

I wrapped PVC tape on 4 wheels. Now the car drift pretty well

Cheap & good

Comment

flameangel

Let drife in christmas day... cheeers

Comment

Working...
                              X