Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traxxas Summit

Hi, Anyone know know when traxxas summit comming to Singapore? How is the cost?

I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It uses the revo chassis but has a real monster truck look.
    Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
    Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
    Esky Dauphin
    Walkera Lama 2
    Walkera 5G6
    Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
    Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
    Brushless Micro-T

Comment

Why not buy online, would be cheaper..

Comment

It's a Traxxas electric so u can forget abt it available in our LHS. Even Rotor the distributor for Traxxas only brings in Nitros and even so, their parts support is very limited. If u really like it, buy online. I bought my bandit VXL online.
        Current Cars: Hot Bodies D812, Radiosistemi RR8.

Comment

Tower Hobbies having sale till 31-Dec... subscribe to their newsletter n u get better discounts via email

Traxxas Rustler, Tamiya Wild Willy 2... So many toys, so little time

Comment

i think it may be cheapest to get off tower this round.
            i got my e-revo off this retailer called pacific coast hobbies on ebay.
            shipping was good and it was cheaper than tower by quite a bit.

i preordered my summit via tower just 2 weeks back. they had this 25% off or so with the discount codes. so add in shipping, would cost below USD500, translating to just under SGD700.

not sure if the codes are still valid though now.

Comment

Codes expired 31/12. Juz subscribe to their newsletter and they have discount codes regularly. Received another one soon after 31/12 but lapsed oredi...

The 'members' discount codes via email newsletter is better than the ones listed simultaneously on their website

Comment

the latest one is not so good. only $60 for a $300 purchase. the one in dec was $150 for a $600 purchase, along with $9.99 shipping discount on top of the member shipping discount. couldn't resist so i bought it!!

Comment

Didnt notice the highest discount bracket. Usually look at the $100-200 discounts only and they are only $5 difference fr Christmas. Taking abt which, I juz receive another discount email. Seems like an all-year-round promo or izit the recession thingy acting up? Nevertheless, its good for consumers

Originally posted by huasze View Post
                  the latest one is not so good. only $60 for a $300 purchase. the one in dec was $150 for a $600 purchase, along with $9.99 shipping discount on top of the member shipping discount. couldn't resist so i bought it!!

Comment

Hi Guys,

Be careful when you buy from Tower, they do give good discount but make sure you compare on delivery charges. Sometime they will you on delivery charges and can be as expensive as US$30. Just for your info

Comment

Good truck as I can say worth buying. I love mine till now.
                      Fat boy love RC

Comment

Originally posted by ket View Post
                        Good truck as I can say worth buying. I love mine till now.
                        yah. agree. remote lockable diffs, 2 speed, and very bashable.
                        there's a lot of space under the cover to put extra fans and lights etc..
                        i loved it so much i bought 2 and placed ultrabright lights on both, and a tekin rx8 on 1.

Comment

i bought a 1/10 stampede from a online store located in sg, according to them the distributor have yet too bring in the 1/10 summit yet, bringing in next shipment, they did bring in the 1/16 summit but sold out alr :/ Prices are okay i guess? made comparison with US prices liao, plus at least im sure i'll get them!

Comment

Working...
                          X