Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting in this hobby but need help - -

Hi guys im slowly getting into this new hobby but im too noob for it i dunno which car to buy for..... and i will like to get drifting car but my budget is around $200-$300. Hope you guys can give me some tips

anyone pls?

Comment

holla~

HEY! congrats! you're interested in RC! firstly, are you into electric or nitro?
      i'm into nitro onroad and i'm now progressing into gas offroad! haha
      well i personally feel that although electric is fast, it's expensive and furthermore to anyone else who doesn't have a clue about RC won't know how much you've invested in your car and will THINK YOU'RE CHILDISH AND PLAYING WITH A TOY CAR!! LOL!!.. well that's the hard facts.
      once you get into nitro, the real engine sound, the exhaust smell and the squealing rubber when you do power slides.. bloody addictive!! lol! that is a warning ya! it is addictive!!
      lol! chat me up at guerrillarc@gmail.com and i could introduce you to more sides of the world of RC.
      cheers,
      enrique

Comment

Originally posted by Alcatrax View Post
        Hi guys im slowly getting into this new hobby but im too noob for it i dunno which car to buy for..... and i will like to get drifting car but my budget is around $200-$300. Hope you guys can give me some tips
        Hi Alcatrax, glad you decided to take up this hobby, I'm also quite new to drifting but I got my RTR drifter from Ace Hobby Singapore, their East Coast branch at the Playground@ Big splash. I got a HPI E10 drift RTR model and it is great fun especially when there are also other drfiters that are drifting their shop area. The HPI E10 Drft RTR model is a great set to have as it come with everything you need includeing the battery and battery charger. Accordig to HPI Racing, E10 is the latest model in their entry level model. You may want to drop by their shop and have a look. C U

Comment

You may wan to consider getting a 2nd hand if yr budget is too tight. Check out sgdrifters.com
          Current Cars: Hot Bodies D812, Radiosistemi RR8.

Comment

Working...
          X