Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traxxas Revo

Ohhh!! The well raved REVO is in Rotor Hobby! Looks cool, but it's not wat I expected of a MT. Looks more like a stadium truck with oversized wheels to me.

Price $1104?, Fully RTR, electronic starter, electronic gear shifting....

Looks very well built, suspensions are well designed...
    [SIZE="1"]
    [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
    Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Special offer.....$980 now.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
      Special offer.....$980 now.
      Looking for a Revo too but don't know where to get in singapore. Got any shop to recommend ? Thanks

Comment

shop

Originally posted by civic3106
        Looking for a Revo too but don't know where to get in singapore. Got any shop to recommend ? Thanks
        from 1st post : Rotor (?)
        specialize in Radio Controlled (R/C) Quadcopters, Drones, Model Helicopters, Planes, Cars, Monster Trucks, Yacht, Power Boats, Tanks, Submarines, Turbine Jets, Robots, Servo Motors, accessories & more!

Comment

Yup, rotor hobby!

Traxxas Revo
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Yup, rotor hobby!

Traxxas Revo
            Quoted by one shop a HPI Savage 25 RTR for S$780. Think it is a good buy. Very hestiate whether to pay additional S$200 for a Revo.

Comment

Quoted by one shop a HPI Savage 25 RTR for S$780. Think it is a good buy. Very hestiate whether to pay additional S$200 for a Revo.
              Well, these 2 MT's are completely different so you'll have to decide which one you want.

Comment

Well, these 2 MT's are completely different so you'll have to decide which one you want.
                Completely different ! I though both are 1/8 MT of course Revo is slightly smaller and come with a smaller 0.15 engine.

Comment

Completely different ! I though both are 1/8 MT of course Revo is slightly smaller and come with a smaller 0.15 engine.
                  Haha....actually Revo is classified under 1/10 and it's engine is 0.18 instead of 0.15. The chassis is different too as Savage has a vertical twin plate ladder chassis. Savage has a weight problem, that's why it's powered by a .25 now instead of .21.

IMO, $780 is a very good price for a RTR Savage.

Comment

Haha....actually Revo is classified under 1/10 and it's engine is 0.18 instead of 0.15. The chassis is different too as Savage has a vertical twin plate ladder chassis. Savage has a weight problem, that's why it's powered by a .25 now instead of .21.

IMO, $780 is a very good price for a RTR Savage.
                    OIC, any idea which are the common GP MTs in Singapore.

Where people actually race and blash their trucks. Heard that Savage 25 engine is really noisy, got to go down to the track and really hear it with my own ears.

Comment

.21 & .25 engines are generally noisy.....Had a Dominator b4, and it's really damn noisy even on a .21.

I'm not too sure about the Savage, but for $200 more, Revo got electric starting, 3ch RTR TX with gear shift functions.
                      [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by 9VDXN
                        .21 & .25 engines are generally noisy.....Had a Dominator b4, and it's really damn noisy even on a .21.

I'm not too sure about the Savage, but for $200 more, Revo got electric starting, 3ch RTR TX with gear shift functions.
                        Actually the Savage RTR got a 3 ch Tx and Roto Starter as well but you got to buy the reverse module and micro servo in-order to use the reverse shift. Think the reverse module and servo will properly cost another S$80.

Are you interested on Revo as well. May be should start a group buy for better discount. Tower Hobbies is selling at US469.99 which is less than S$800. But of course the shipment cost is a killer. More than S$200 including insurance to bring it in to Singapore.

Comment

OIC, any idea which are the common GP MTs in Singapore.

Where people actually race and blash their trucks. Heard that Savage 25 engine is really noisy, got to go down to the track and really hear it with my own ears.
                          Kyosho's Mad Force, Hobao's Dominator, Traxxas T-Maxx, Savage.....to name a few.

Yah .21 is noisy but, hey, that's the point man.....hahahahaha!

Comment

Tower Hobbies is selling at US469.99 which is less than S$800. But of course the shipment cost is a killer. More than S$200 including insurance to bring it in to Singapore.
                            Freight so ex? Sure or not? I've brought in a T-Maxx before and the freight was abt USD$40. Best is to buy 3 sets, freight comes out to be $30 each. Of course we took the slow mail.....hahahaha.

Comment

Well, $800+$100 for shipping is still very expensive...I rather get from Rotor.

I've actually been eyeing the Emaxx for some time liao...but recently have been busy with my helis.
                              [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X