Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tools Question

Hi guys

I like to know which is the best tools which can done most household job?

Like drilling hole to the wall? drill screen hold on wood and acrylic

Just get the bosch / Makita hand drill which is good for wall and all stuff.

If you are tight on Budget, get those clone unit from Carrefour. Difference is the former will last many good years and whereas those clone probably last you few good months.

Price range from $20 - $200 ++

Go check it out.

Mike

Comment

i see than..

what abt smooth the area for wood or plastic?
      Rotary tools can do the job?

Comment

btw.. u say rotary tool cannot do the job how come this person can like that drill :P

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by harky View Post
          ya i want to know more..

btw u got Black n Decker screwdriver drill, y need a impact drill?

bit is diff?
          Because they perform a different function.

The impact drill has a hammering effect esp good in drilling thru walls(concrete). But it does not have a reverse function or speed selection function.

The screwdriver drill is for screwing in screws and unscrewing them. It has reverse function and speed selection.

Comment

btw.. u say rotary tool cannot do the job how come this person can like that drill :P

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by harky View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsusVU5nfVQ
              That is cutting thru tile leh, not concrete wall.

My advise, use the proper tool for the job at hand. Using the wrong tool may cause damage to the tool itself. then dont come in and say the product no good lah/burnt out lah/spoilt lah/blah blah blah.........

Yes, u can use a fruit knife to kill a wild boar, skin it alive, cut it into bite size pieces. But what will happen to the fruit knife blade and the amount of effort to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                That is cutting thru tile leh, not concrete wall.

My advise, use the proper tool for the job at hand. Using the wrong tool may cause damage to the tool itself. then dont come in and say the product no good lah/burnt out lah/spoilt lah/blah blah blah.........

Yes, u can use a fruit knife to kill a wild boar, skin it alive, cut it into bite size pieces. But what will happen to the fruit knife blade and the amount of effort to do the job.
                i'll agreed with Adrainli.

Also there is a limit to the bit size a dremel can hold and the depth it will drill

Comment

Try using a normal hand drill without hammer function to drill a hole in a HDB wall. You'll get dust, and more dust with a trembling arms but a very shallow hole.... Don't ask me how I know...

Comment

Working...
                  X