Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robot made of Hitec Servos!

I never thot servos can be such beautiful things....all must check out the video of a little robot made by hitec:

Rotor selling!!!!

Yeek

Cool...sooner or later the will make heli, planes & cars to transform into more easy to bring around....ha ha ha
    JR PCM9XII
    Align T-Rex 450XL (HDE)
    HIROBO Sceadu Evolution 50
    AVANT EFX

O.S 50SX-Hyper
    O.S MAX91 SZ-H RING PS-HYPER

Futaba GY401
    Futaba GY502
    Futaba GY611

Comment

Originally posted by Yeek
      Rotor selling!!!!

Yeek
      Yar.. and the price is

http://shop.rotor.com.sg/prod-list.a...-B1947A458295}
      huh

Comment

actually i think the price is quite reasonable considering its a robot and not an RC product. i mean the electrolux roomba automatic vacuum cleaner costs 2.7k, the toy robosapien oso costs a few hundred, aibo costs more than 3k and i am sure this one is better than aibo!(to me)

Comment

Servo Robot

Originally posted by Artyspec
          actually i think the price is quite reasonable considering its a robot and not an RC product. i mean the electrolux roomba automatic vacuum cleaner costs 2.7k, the toy robosapien oso costs a few hundred, aibo costs more than 3k and i am sure this one is better than aibo!(to me)
          Ya man, looking at what this thing can do, the price is ex but sort of justifies it....man it sorts its centre of gravity out so well when it rolls and when it stands on 1 leg and do the Jackie Chan bird stance with wings flapping away.....It can apparently do a pose capture in whatever positions and it tweens between them! So cool!

Yeek

Comment

Originally posted by Artyspec
            have to disagree with you on the aibo, the doggy can learn thing and grow up (mentally),
            this robot is more of a pre-program or remote.

ok, ok i am a fan of aibo, if only i have extra cash.

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
            Robotis Bioloid
            Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Guys,

I have been building a robot recently. Off the shelf product from www.robotis.com . It's a very easy to build robot and the rest is up to your imagination to program it. The servos that comes with it is from the same company and the product model is known as Dynamixels. There are a lot of companys competing in this market now... Kyosho, Robotis, Hitec, KH-1 to say a few... Sooner or later it will be a fav among hobbyist in Singapore. Currently Clarence is selling Robotis Bioloid robot in Singapore. Anyone can contact him on his mobile. Please PM me so I can send u his Mobile number.

An attachment on the half build robot i did last month... <br> <br>
              ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by pilot_bear
                have to disagree with you on the aibo, the doggy can learn thing and grow up (mentally),
                this robot is more of a pre-program or remote.

ok, ok i am a fan of aibo, if only i have extra cash.
                aibo has the sensors, this hitec robot i dun think has any sensors. So yea, aibo is more practical(can be pet). But this hitec robot surely beats the aibo interms of agility. Aibo is pre-programmed, this hitec robot is up to u to program! so u can make it aibo like if u want. Still i rather hav the aibo, its soooo cute and its a SONY!

Comment

!!

Originally posted by pakkua80
                  Guys,

I have been building a robot recently. Off the shelf product from www.robotis.com . It's a very easy to build robot and the rest is up to your imagination to program it. The servos that comes with it is from the same company and the product model is known as Dynamixels. There are a lot of companys competing in this market now... Kyosho, Robotis, Hitec, KH-1 to say a few... Sooner or later it will be a fav among hobbyist in Singapore. Currently Clarence is selling Robotis Bioloid robot in Singapore. Anyone can contact him on his mobile. Please PM me so I can send u his Mobile number.

An attachment on the half build robot i did last month...
                  Hey cool! Can it do everything that the Hitec one can? How much did you pay for your Bioloid robot setup? Please PM me Clarence's number.

Thanks!

Yeek

Comment

Hi all

I not sure whether some of u might aware of one of the special programming feature about this Hitec Robot is:
                    -----------------------------
                    Catch & Play Function
                    Easy Programming Technique
                    The simplest way to program ROBONOVA-1 is with the “catch and play” function. Using RoboScript or RoboBasic, just move the robot into any position and click the mouse to “capture” that position. Move the robot into another position and repeat the process. The software then links these “captured” positions and once activated, smoothly transitions the robot’s movements through these programmed positions.

That function will assist or make programming much easier. Maybe that is why they can program those robot dance so well.

SH

Comment

well im sad to tell all of u guys that sony has cancelled all of their AIBO programmes they decided it was not worth it and pulled the plug so aibos are a dying breed le

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet
                        Hi all

I not sure whether some of u might aware of one of the special programming feature about this Hitec Robot is:
                        Catch & Play Function
                        Easy Programming Technique
                        The simplest way to program ROBONOVA-1 is with the “catch and play” function. Using RoboScript or RoboBasic, just move the robot into any position and click the mouse to “capture” that position. Move the robot into another position and repeat the process. The software then links these “captured” positions and once activated, smoothly transitions the robot’s movements through these programmed positions.

That function will assist or make programming much easier. Maybe that is why they can program those robot dance so well.

SH
                        Yeah! That's what caught my eye, though it sounds a bit tacky "Catch and Play". This is what in 3d animation-speak "keyframe animation". The software "tween" between poses to generate smooth movement between "keyframed" poses.....very powerful stuff! No more traditional programming unless the complicated kind. Wah very gian man.......money no enough!

Yeek

Comment

Originally posted by chiam
                          well im sad to tell all of u guys that sony has cancelled all of their AIBO programmes they decided it was not worth it and pulled the plug so aibos are a dying breed le
                          well, as long as it not profitable, its gone.

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
                          Robotis Bioloid
                          Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Yeek
                            I never thot servos can be such beautiful things....all must check out the video of a little robot made by hitec:

Rotor selling!!!!

Yeek
                            btw there's a few more companies selling robots using Hitec servos

check these out

picture gallery --> http://www.lynxmotion.com/ViewPage.a...&CategoryID=76

check out their picture gallery and products some are really cool
                            and it's available in singapore!

Comment

Wow cool!

NIce! Where in Singapore do they sell these robots?

Yeek

Comment

Working...
                              X