A. General Rules & Policies
1. By Registration and posting at daddyHOBBY forum (the "Forum"), you agree to abide by the rules and policies detailed
2. Although the administrators and moderators of the Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of the Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
3. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
4. The owners of the Forum reserve the rights to make changes to the forum rules and policies from time to time at any time.
5. The owners of the Forum reserve the rights to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason without explanation. You hereby grant to daddyHOBBY a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to use and exercise all copyright and publicity rights you have in your Submissions in any media and for any purpose.
6. You are not allowed to have more than one account with the Forum. Please contact the administrators if you need to change your user uame.
7. The administrators may ban or suspend your account with the Forum for any reasons the administrators deem reasonable at their sole discretion and without explanation.
8. Due to heavy spamming, newly registrated users will not be able to login immediately until the administrators verify certain details; this will generally take an hour to a day.
9. Posts of all new members will be moderated for a period of time.
10. If you are one of those people described below you are not welcome to this Forum. This is not a forum which you can boss around. You will be banned without any notice and explanation.
10.1 You think the Forum, administrators or any members owe you a living.
10.2 You think the Forum owe you an explanation for everything.
10.3 You like to dominate in all the discussion, and that you are always right.
10.4 Being rude to the administrators, moderators or members.
10.5 You like to force your thinking, habit, preferred brands on members.
10.6 You think you are the king, and you want everything your way.
10.7 You feel and behave as you own this Forum.
10.8 You go to other forum and/or social media to KPKB about any members, administrators, owners of this Forum, or matters/issues related to this Forum.
10.9 Your comments/remarks are not posted in good faith.
B. Posting Rules & Guidelines
1. WTS/WTB/WTG (buy/sell) threads can only be posted at the Marketplace section.
2. Members shall not post any threads or messages on behalf of others at all sections.
3. Do not post any copyright infringing material. You will be hold liable for all material you post.
4. Do not post any offensive messages, images or links. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly not allowed. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is prohibited on the Forum. This includes user avatars, profile pictures and signature pictures.
5. Please refrain from posting the same message in several sub-forums or sections.
6. Advertisement/promotion of goods, services and links to commercial websites is strictly prohibited. This also applies to user avatar, profile and signature.
7. Please be respectful of other members at all times. All posts should be courteous, constructive and positive. You have every right to disagree with your fellow members and explain your perspective but do not force your experience and habit on to others. The key objectives of the Forum are for the hobbyists to share and learn together. Members should promote friendly and conducive environment for experience sharing and proper learning.
8. Discouraging proper learning development, instigating of bad learning habit is not acceptable in this Forum.
9. Do not post any messages/comments which are not related to matters being discussed in that particular thread.
10. Discussion of issues is okay but do not come to this froum just to vent your frustration.
11. Threads/Posts may be deleted, edited or moved for any reasons the administrators deem reasonable at their sole discretion and without explanation.
12. Do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
13. Bumping of thread is not allowed except in the Marketplace section. Bumping of thread for others is not permitted.
14. Members are not able to delete a thread or post. If you think you need to delete a thread or post, please PM or email the administrators. The administrators have the sole discretion whether a thread or post should be deleted without any explanation.