Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

##getting out of hobby##

Played in States for years. Now I'm back with all my stuffs, but couldn't find time to play, as most of my time are given to my previous daughter.
    So, decided to stop.
    Heard its hard and expensive to get parts and stuffs in Singapore, so
    I have stocked up lots of maintenance stuffs, spare and etc before I came back.
    I'm mainly in 1/10.
    I'm on XB4 and Tekno, also have brand new kits for them as a spare. Below are the photos.
    I preferred anyone who are interested to come my place and view.
    Prices can negotiate
    I stay in punggol, my contact 83397313, Sion
    Whatsapp will be able to get hold of me.
    Please don't PM here as I'm not active in checking message in here. Just contact me and arrange a time for viewing
    I tried to post all the photos, but think left out some..

Click the link below:
    Singapore For Sale-Trade - #### GETTING OUT OF HOBBY #### - Played in States for years. Now I'm back with all my stuffs, but couldn't find time to play, as most of my time are given to my previous daughter. So, decided to stop. Heard its hard and expensive to get parts and stuffs in Singapore, so I have stocked up lots

Singapore For Sale-Trade - #### GETTING OUT OF HOBBY Part 2 #### - Lipo batteries for both Air and surface RC. All batteries are well maintenance. All discharge to storage after last used. Whatsapp me at 83397313, Sion

This weekend will find time to list downevery individual item with part number and price

Stay tune. And low baller, pls keep away, I'm allergic to you guys.

Comment

Working...
    X