Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like New DBXL-E

Bought this DBXL-E RTR from RCS last September 2017 for $1650.

Did a few runs art my place and it war genuinely fun. So everything is nice and clean, NEW!

So I am thinking of offering to a nice gentleman quick sale Playroom is getting crowded and need space for 1-2 more.
    Anyways, friends know that if I can't get a serious offer in the next few days, this Buggy stays.

PM Thanks.
    2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Purchased the DBXL-E RTR September 2017 fro RCS for $1650.

Run a few times at Home just to try. Everything nice and clean, like New. o Recently got the Gear upgrade to go faster @ 8S. NO other UPGRADES need. The DBXL-E is very fast on 6S and Faster on 8S with the recommended gears. You will know that this Buggy is nicely built and planted. Oh yeah, Stock Tires are good for most surfaces. Suitable tires for Racing on Sand or Circuit, to sustain Performance.

Thinking of a Quick Week-end Sale. As I might need to make room for 2 or 3 more Large Scale Projects, maybe a 5ive-B, Vektra, and 1/2 Go Kart, Black Friday Sale, Haha!

If your interested in a nice DBXL-E, and can afford a descent offer, and deal this weekend, PM your Contact. DBXL-E is an impulse Offer and don't mind loosing a few hundred if it goes to a decent person. Anyways, if money is too tight to offer a decent maybe next time, no worries. Worse scenario I might just to 2 more instead of three - no problem.

Apologies for the length, just wanted to be crystal clear, so i don't get silly offers or waste anybody's time. Oh yeah, No Reservations. Cash and Carry at my Lobby Daytime or Evening.

Thanks.

Comment

Closed

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X