Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with setup

Hi all,

i am new to this forum. a brief intro about me. started RC heli about 1yr plus ago.

i am by no means any pro. i just enjoy building the heli and flying it around. have flown from 100-450 sized ones.

last year, i bought a Trex 550L. (abit "action" on my part. i just wanted to get something bigger and more visible) Fixed it up, did all the settings that i know, brought her out n spin it up to idle (havent even lift off). the whole thing went crazy. (smashed all blades and almost lost my legs) i suspect its something to do with the tail setup that i did wrong. ever since then, i have no confidence in flying it without some expert help (hopefully someone here can help me)

i have stopped this hobby for almost a year and really wanting to get back to it. sent my enquiry to some local vendors, none seem to want to help. i dun mind paying for the service. i just need someone who knows what he is doing. my knowledge in rc heli is limited.

I really hope someone here can offer some advice, help me or direct me to someone. Appreciate your time in reading this post.

Thanks!

You using fbl or fb?
    I love PAP

Comment

fbl

Comment

hi ! because everything is so digital now, you have to check if your flybarless and tail gyro are moving in the right direction. Chances are one of these things was not right. I recommend that you go to a flying site and ask for help. cheers!
        Kedi AH !

Comment

thanks for the rely. i actually got to meet some nice folks at OHR.... most likely like what you said. the tail was not in the correct direction.

Comment

Working...
          X