Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traffic Videos

Motorbike turning left from the right.

Whilst it's irritating n makes your blood boil, drivers hv little choice but to exercise DEFENSIVE driving...regardless of fault, bigger cc ALWAYS in the wrong
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Yes, defensive driving is very important.

Comment

towkay, you jam brake or the 3-pointed star technology activated the anti-collision?
        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
          towkay, you jam brake or the 3-pointed star technology activated the anti-collision?
          Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

LOL, it was the "RC Heli Pilot Instinct" in action. The motorbike came from the rear right without stopping.
            He reached the front of my car at the same time as I took off. No way for me to know that he
            was coming before I stepped on the accelerator. Everything happened in milliseconds; just like flying heli.

The anti-collision device would not have worked as the radar only pointed toward the front, not the side or rear.
            It appears that the RC heli pilot reaction to prevent crash is faster than the anti-collision technology.

Comment

Originally posted by nb8686 View Post
              LOL, it was the "RC Heli Pilot Instinct" in action. The motorbike came from the rear right without stopping.
              He reached the front of my car at the same time as I took off. No way for me to know that he
              was coming before I stepped on the accelerator. Everything happened in milliseconds; just like flying heli.

The anti-collision device would not have worked as the radar only pointed toward the front, not the side or rear.
              It appears that the RC heli pilot reaction to prevent crash is faster than the anti-collision technology.
              i see...so tareq was driving your car?
              Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

i see...so tareq was driving your car?

Comment

Even u hit and kill him on the spot is not your fault. How many motorcyclists have died this year?

Comment

Originally posted by perfect1 View Post
                    Even u hit and kill him on the spot is not your fault.
                    dun think your statement is accurate...it's the hassle of being arrested, then assisting in police's investigation, blah blah blah...

and if you are working for the GAH-men, the ramifications can be extensive...even if it is NOT the driver's fault at all.
                    Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Don't know what to say

Pure performance or tired of living?

Comment

Very hard to tell...it's like funnel a 700x under hdb void deck vs hoya...towkay, you gave the rider too much flying space lah...

On a serious note, some of these riders are truly RECKLESS and truly brainless
                        Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Very hard to tell...it's like funnel a 700x under hdb void deck vs hoya...towkay, you gave the rider too much flying space lah...

On a serious note, some of these riders are truly RECKLESS and truly brainless
                          Not that I gave him too much space. We came from an earlier traffic light (about 100m away) turning from red to green, and I reached this traffic light faster.
                          Perhaps, he was not too pleased that a car is faster than a motorbike.
                          These days, all kind of people on the road.

Comment

With all due respect to our Malaysian friends, these ERRANT riders are normally from Boleh Land
                            Heli-ADDICTION:

Comment

Working...
                            X