Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Traffic Videos

    Contribute If you enjoy reading the content here, click the below image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
  1. #1
    Newbie nb8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seletar Hill
    Posts
    489

    Traffic Videos

    Motorbike turning left from the right.

    Trex-700X x2
    Trex-700FL x3
    HD750 (WTS)
    MD7
    MD8
    JR 28X
    Vbar Control

  2. #2
    Senior Member feudallordcult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,920
    Whilst it's irritating n makes your blood boil, drivers hv little choice but to exercise DEFENSIVE driving...regardless of fault, bigger cc ALWAYS in the wrong
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    700Xxtreme, Rex800, RaptorG4, X7F, JR, Aurora, 550sx & 600ESP...
    I only need JUST one more heli...for the month.

  3. #3
    Newbie nb8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seletar Hill
    Posts
    489
    Yes, defensive driving is very important.
    Trex-700X x2
    Trex-700FL x3
    HD750 (WTS)
    MD7
    MD8
    JR 28X
    Vbar Control

  4. #4
    Senior Member feudallordcult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,920
    towkay, you jam brake or the 3-pointed star technology activated the anti-collision?
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    700Xxtreme, Rex800, RaptorG4, X7F, JR, Aurora, 550sx & 600ESP...
    I only need JUST one more heli...for the month.

  5. #5
    Senior Member feudallordcult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by feudallordcult View Post
    towkay, you jam brake or the 3-pointed star technology activated the anti-collision?
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    700Xxtreme, Rex800, RaptorG4, X7F, JR, Aurora, 550sx & 600ESP...
    I only need JUST one more heli...for the month.

  6. #6
    Newbie nb8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seletar Hill
    Posts
    489
    LOL, it was the "RC Heli Pilot Instinct" in action. The motorbike came from the rear right without stopping.
    He reached the front of my car at the same time as I took off. No way for me to know that he
    was coming before I stepped on the accelerator. Everything happened in milliseconds; just like flying heli.

    The anti-collision device would not have worked as the radar only pointed toward the front, not the side or rear.
    It appears that the RC heli pilot reaction to prevent crash is faster than the anti-collision technology.
    Trex-700X x2
    Trex-700FL x3
    HD750 (WTS)
    MD7
    MD8
    JR 28X
    Vbar Control

  7. #7
    Senior Member feudallordcult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by nb8686 View Post
    LOL, it was the "RC Heli Pilot Instinct" in action. The motorbike came from the rear right without stopping.
    He reached the front of my car at the same time as I took off. No way for me to know that he
    was coming before I stepped on the accelerator. Everything happened in milliseconds; just like flying heli.

    The anti-collision device would not have worked as the radar only pointed toward the front, not the side or rear.
    It appears that the RC heli pilot reaction to prevent crash is faster than the anti-collision technology.
    i see...so tareq was driving your car?
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    700Xxtreme, Rex800, RaptorG4, X7F, JR, Aurora, 550sx & 600ESP...
    I only need JUST one more heli...for the month.

  8. #8
    Newbie nb8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seletar Hill
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by feudallordcult View Post
    i see...so tareq was driving your car?
    Trex-700X x2
    Trex-700FL x3
    HD750 (WTS)
    MD7
    MD8
    JR 28X
    Vbar Control

  9. #9
    Even u hit and kill him on the spot is not your fault. How many motorcyclists have died this year?

  10. #10
    Senior Member feudallordcult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect1 View Post
    Even u hit and kill him on the spot is not your fault.
    dun think your statement is accurate...it's the hassle of being arrested, then assisting in police's investigation, blah blah blah...

    and if you are working for the GAH-men, the ramifications can be extensive...even if it is NOT the driver's fault at all.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    700Xxtreme, Rex800, RaptorG4, X7F, JR, Aurora, 550sx & 600ESP...
    I only need JUST one more heli...for the month.

  11. #11
    Newbie nb8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seletar Hill
    Posts
    489

    Don't know what to say

    Pure performance or tired of living?


    Trex-700X x2
    Trex-700FL x3
    HD750 (WTS)
    MD7
    MD8
    JR 28X
    Vbar Control

  12. #12
    Senior Member feudallordcult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,920
    Very hard to tell...it's like funnel a 700x under hdb void deck vs hoya...towkay, you gave the rider too much flying space lah...

    On a serious note, some of these riders are truly RECKLESS and truly brainless
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    700Xxtreme, Rex800, RaptorG4, X7F, JR, Aurora, 550sx & 600ESP...
    I only need JUST one more heli...for the month.

  13. #13
    Newbie nb8686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Seletar Hill
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by feudallordcult View Post
    Very hard to tell...it's like funnel a 700x under hdb void deck vs hoya...towkay, you gave the rider too much flying space lah...

    On a serious note, some of these riders are truly RECKLESS and truly brainless
    Not that I gave him too much space. We came from an earlier traffic light (about 100m away) turning from red to green, and I reached this traffic light faster.
    Perhaps, he was not too pleased that a car is faster than a motorbike.
    These days, all kind of people on the road.
    Trex-700X x2
    Trex-700FL x3
    HD750 (WTS)
    MD7
    MD8
    JR 28X
    Vbar Control

  14. #14
    Senior Member feudallordcult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,920
    With all due respect to our Malaysian friends, these ERRANT riders are normally from Boleh Land
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    700Xxtreme, Rex800, RaptorG4, X7F, JR, Aurora, 550sx & 600ESP...
    I only need JUST one more heli...for the month.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Advertising