Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orange rx

I have a 6 channel orange receiver but i think only the throttle channel is working. Is all my channels considered not working or is it something that I need to configure from the transmitter side?

looks like time to change it. You wouldn't want to risk it for a few dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by terry72 View Post
      I have a 6 channel orange receiver but i think only the throttle channel is working. Is all my channels considered not working or is it something that I need to configure from the transmitter side?
      Change polarity but I agree with raidor, buy the real thing, the only reliable abt orange rx its UN-reliability
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by raidor88 View Post
        looks like time to change it. You wouldn't want to risk it for a few dollars.
        Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
        Change polarity but I agree with raidor, buy the real thing, the only reliable abt orange rx its UN-reliability
        tks guys. i also suspected that the other channel are not working as when i try to connect a servo to all the channels, only the throttle is working and the rest aren't

Comment

I started using orange sometime in 06/07 in cloudsfly glider...extremely reliable. But I cannot say the same for the quality hence reliability now...simply not the same anymore.
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
          X