Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wts: Freewing 90mm f-16 falcon ready to fly

For sale an almost Brand new , only 3 flights Freewing 90MM EDF F16 FALCON with electronic retracts and lights.
    Condition as good as brand new.

PRICE: $450

Option to buy with 6S 5000maH Lipo Batts non bloated. Brand new.
    Per piece going at $30. (NO SEPARATE SALES!)

Details as below:

Freewing F-16C Super Scale with 12 Blade 90mm EDF Jet - PNP - FJ30611P

The F-16C is a single-engine multirole fighter aircraft originally developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). Designed as an air superiority day fighter, it evolved into a successful all-weather multirole aircraft. The F-16C has an internal M61 Vulcan cannon and 11 locations for mounting weapons and other mission equipment. In addition to active duty U.S. Air Force, the aircraft is also used by the USAF aerial demonstration team, the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds.

We worked closely with Freewing in optimizing their all new 90mm F-16C model to do justice to this legendary aircraft. Freewing worked for over a year to design an F-16C that any RC pilot would be proud to own. Simply put, after 200+ test flights, we believe this is the best foam PNP scale F-16 in the world today. While F-16s are available in many sizes throughout our RC hobby, Freewing's 90mm F-16C offers unique features not seen before in a foam F-16 such as scale operating landing gear CNC machined from durable 6061 aluminum, completely removable surfaces, and a pre-installed LED afterburner. Other scale details like a tinted canopy with plastic detailed cockpit, a complete navigation light package, and injection molded details like its "bird slicers" and accurate exhaust nozzle "turkey feathers" set this model apart from other foam F-16s. The F-16C's included armament set also features a new detachment design. Thin plastic clips allow quick and convenient removal of the weapons from the pylons, and the pylons from the wings. Magnets and glue are no longer needed! Change your loadout easily in seconds! We recommend flying without the pylons and weapons for the initial flights.

The Plug and Play (PNP) version includes a powerful 1550kv outrunner motor and 130A ESC, and is designed for the common 6s 5000mah lipo battery size used in several other Freewing jets. A KIT+ version is also available for pilots who want to install their own power system. The model is designed for versatility, and for future upgradability it is designed to CG with two Admiral 4s 4000mah 40c batteries without any modification to the battery bay, if a pilot wants to install an 8s capable motor/fan/ESC.

Intended as a "Scale Plus" flyer, the Freewing F-16C excels in scale maneuvers like slow high alpha, tight banked turns, and stability throughout its flight envelope. It has a long glideslope considering its weight, and its landing attitude will be familiar to those who have flown the Freewing Stinger 90. The Freewing F-16C cruises at 50% throttle and we measured an average top speed of 90mph in level flight after a slight dive. With mixed throttle, an Admiral 6s 5000 mAh 50c battery gives 3-4 minutes of flight, like other Freewing 90mm jets. With its scale landing gear, lights, loadout and other details, the Freewing 90mm F-16C will be the gem of any RC pilot's foam jet fleet.
    Features:

Large scale electronic ducted fan RC jet sporting an accurate 77th FS "Gamblers" livery
    12 Blade factory balanced EDF with metal housing combined with 3748-1550KV brushless outrunner motor produces realistic jet turbine sound (PNP only)
    Composite fan blades combined with metal EDF housing ensure AMA compliance (the fan blades themselves are NOT metal, so there are no flying restrictions - PNP only)
    Hobbywing 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC (PNP only)
    Electric retracts with scale, shock-absorbing struts and main operation, CNC'd from 6061 aluminum and suitable for pavement or short grass
    Sequenced gear doors provide added realism and reduced drag
    Removeable wings, stabilators, vertical stabilizer, and nose cone for easy transport and compact storage
    Machine screws and brass threaded inserts are used to attach the wings for a secure fit and longevity
    Gap-less hinges on ailerons and rudder for scale appearance
    Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
    Pre-installed LED afterburner
    Carbon fiber wing spars and reinforced body parts
    Easily removable SEAD loadout consisting of two AIM-9M Sidewinders, two AIM-120 AMRAAMs, two AGM-88 HARMs, and two drop tanks
    Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head connectors on elevators provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "play"
    Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
    All electronics and components are pre-installed for your convenience. Just plug in your receiver and battery, and fly! (PNP only)

up up up

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis2 View Post
      up up up
      PM sent

Comment

stop your lowball..... you want to try luck go elsewhere

Comment

General suggestions
          I didn't asked any price or pm you but
          For used items buyers will try to lowball.that to your item is priced high. If you don't want low ballers, you better go and post some where else

Comment

Originally posted by vincen View Post
            General suggestions
            For used items buyers will try to lowball.that to your item is priced high. If you don't want low ballers, you better go and post some where else
            Perhaps seller need to realize that the price offered by buyers may be realistic for used items and deal will not seal with a wishful price tag especially those posting that had lasted for long duration.

Comment

It's up to seller to state the price he is selling...
              The buyer has the rights to low ball...
              That's the deal...
              I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
                It's up to seller to state the price he is selling...
                The buyer has the rights to low ball...
                That's the deal...
                NOT that I totally agree with your view but you are quite right.
                Heli-ADDICTION:
                Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by vincen View Post
                  General suggestions

On what basis is my price high??!!??!!

I dont want lowballers i go post some where else?
                  Why not if you dont like me telling my lowballer about his lowball shameful price, you can go and reply someone else's thread some where else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcviper View Post
                    Perhaps seller need to realize that the price offered by buyers may be realistic for used items and deal will not seal with a wishful price tag especially those posting that had lasted for long duration.

Its ok, i can wait till the cows come home.

Comment

Your reply to low baller was very arrogant. If you are not fine with the price just ignore it. If you gonna ask how your reply was arrogant, read your reply once again.

Comment

On what basis is my price high??!!??!!

I dont want lowballers i go post some where else?
                        Why not if you dont like me telling my lowballer about his lowball shameful price, you can go and reply someone else's thread some where else.
                        Im everywhere, you can go somewhere or anywhere, i will be there, waiting to offer you a good price, i promise.

Comment

Originally posted by lowballking View Post
                          Im everywhere, you can go somewhere or anywhere, i will be there, waiting to offer you a good price, i promise.
                          Come.... i am waiting too

Comment

Come.... i am waiting too

Comment

Wow... smell of gun powder...
                              I love PAP

Comment

Working...
                              X