Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making a police report against a seller here.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrianli, u made it sounds easy lo. my this week task to set the heli swashplate in upright position, set throttle hold and pitch curve! lolol. it swung and lean one side like crazy when i throttle up and when bound status is already tilted.

I had all my agenda done!
    Next week will be DR Expo and many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. its fun in a way but i guess heading to shop that doesn't does those setting is a waste of time and money.

Comment

On paper, the heli should rise upright... but in real life.. it will never..
      Getting the heli to hover will take plenty of patience and practice..
      You must also treat the throttle like nipples... BE GENTLE!!!!
      I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by SlaCk3Rx View Post
        Adrianli, u made it sounds easy lo. my this week task to set the heli swashplate in upright position, set throttle hold and pitch curve! lolol. it swung and lean one side like crazy when i throttle up and when bound status is already tilted.

I had all my agenda done!
        Next week will be DR Expo and many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. its fun in a way but i guess heading to shop that doesn't does those setting is a waste of time and money.
        At my very first time hovering, I never knew how to set any of these. I joined the funfly, met some very good mates who helped me setup my heli and I just concentrate on hovering. Most important is getting the cg of the heli right and someone knowledgeable to guide u along. The rest can learn later. The first hovering experience is unforgetful.

I started off with a FP too, Honey Bee/Humble Bee/Dragonfly days.

Comment

I started with a Trex 550E, as it looked "small" in the box at the shop. LOL.

Didn't know there was such a nice forum DH, didn't know any funfly, no RC friend, in fact knew nothing.
          Never seen any real human flying a RC heli until I could do figure 8.

I could barely hover on simulator when I started hovering with the Trex 550E.
          I lower the head speed, put on the training gear, did hovering around 1m height.
          If the heli got too far for comfort (or too near), I just cut the throttle.
          Never crash during hover training. Didn't spend too much until I could hover.

I find it not too difficult to build and set up a hobby class heli. Just need to read more and take it easy.
          Eventually you will get there. While some may take weeks, others take months, but all get there somehow.

Comment

hallo, i like to snap nipples! the more strength the more pleasure! But the swashplate not level.. even i counter compensate hard.. also the range of the aileron very little to even counter it :3
            Adrainli, i wanted to join the funfly. just that im afraid i might be a burden as mates go there to enjoy their flight and perhaps some time constrain to even teach or assist me. thus, setting up this thread will be better to get assistance.
            nb8686, im impressed how far u made it all by urself.. im just a regular IT guy and with my perservance i will make it there some day.. do a blind fold figure 8 for me to see next time pls!

Comment

Guys, one thing im still confused. I read quite a number of forums and youtube.. but i still dun get the information i need. all i know now is to
              1) turn tx and rx on
              2) manually move the swashplate and jaws until its level by any means
              but to no avail what is to be done next.. do i have to set anything on my tx like my 0 pitch and stuff or even tell the heli that this is the swashplate alignment i want.
              coz i try to lift up my throttle.. the swashplate slanted again

Comment

Guys, one thing im still confused. I read quite a number of forums and youtube.. but i still dun get the information i need. all i know now is to
                1) turn tx and rx on
                2) manually move the swashplate and jaws until its level by any means
                but to no avail what is to be done next.. do i have to set anything on my tx like my 0 pitch and stuff or even tell the heli that this is the swashplate alignment i want.
                coz i try to lift up my throttle.. the swashplate slanted again
                Check ur swashplate servo horns. All equal? Oh wait, this is for ur FP heli or CP heli?

FP heli - move throttle will not affect swashplate.
                CP heli - both throttle and collective on same stick, check servo horn.

Remove the blades, spin up and try.

Comment

Adrianli, hmmmm CP heli.. i have yet to set throttle cut..
                  ask u har.. by re-positioning the servo arm thingy or the swashplate arm thingy.. do i have to unscrew the arm from the servo and adjust? Or can i just forcefully adjust it?
                  do i have to set my throttle cut and lift the throttle to 50% before i align?

Comment

Adrianli, hmmmm CP heli.. i have yet to set throttle cut..
                    ask u har.. by re-positioning the servo arm thingy or the swashplate arm thingy.. do i have to unscrew the arm from the servo and adjust? Or can i just forcefully adjust it?
                    do i have to set my throttle cut and lift the throttle to 50% before i align?
                    Yes. you have to remove the servo horn to adjust 90 degrees to the swashplate.

I am not familiar with ur tx terms. I using futaba and it is called Throttle hold, throttle cut is for engine power heli.

At 50% throttle = collective pitch at 0 degrees. Max pitch is +12 and min is -12. But for beginner, at it at -5 will do. Too much negative pitch, u will slam the heli to the ground.

Comment

-12 is too much for beginner... try -4
                      I love PAP

Comment

Ty adrianli and hallo. update u all after CNY. anyway advance happy CNY

Comment

"coz i try to lift up my throttle.. the swashplate slanted again ".... sounds like you may set wrong Swash Plate type.
                          U have eCCPM 120 (120Degree), eCCPM 140 (140Degree and 80Degree), eCCPM 90 (90Degree) and mechanical CCPM.
                          Most of the heli are eCCPM 120. If u set anything that is not eCCPM120 on eCCPM120 heli, when collective pitch increases/decreases, the swash plate will not move in flat up/down.

Comment

Hornet, yes yes i know! but how to set im pondering. lol. btw im not familiar with those short form like eCCPM =\

Comment

Google your best friend
                              I love PAP

Comment

Working...
                              X