Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hangar clearance everything must go !! BARGAINS !!! Planes & more !!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangar clearance everything must go !! BARGAINS !!! Planes & more !!

I am clearing everything from my hanger. I simply have no time left to fly anything any more.

My loss is your gain.

Here are all the awesome planes I have for sale, mostly gassers. Just let me know if anything is of interest to you and I will send you specs and pics !

All planes either new or in good working order. Just set them up to your own liking and fly !

1. Meu Gull racer gas, with 30cc engine. Flies well. All servos included, just plug in your RX and fly. Made by Seagull models. $300

2. Seagull Pylon racer, with 30cc engine. Unflown and in great condition. All servos included, $300

3. Mustang Warbird with 26cc engine, great scale detail, I have not flown her. All servos included, $300

4. Messerschmit with 30cc engine , also not flown her yet, all servos included, $300

5. Tucano with 30cc engine, unflown, all servos included, $300

6. Seagull DH Beaver about 2m wingspan, unflown, no servos, no engine, $200

7. 50cc DLE engine for DH Beaver above brand new with electronic ignition unit. $250 BARGAIN !

8. Icon A5 electric (3s), about 1.8m wingspan, with 3x batteries, and servos. Great flyer, takes off from the grass and a very stable flier, lots of fun. (with servos, ESC, 3 batteries, spare prop). Just plug in your rx and fly. A bargain at $200

9. Fokker tri-plane ARF brand new in box, would suit 26 to 30cc gas or 1.60 to 1.80 2s, no electrics or motor $175

10. Futaba 6EX tx $100 . Add a FASST rx for $40

11. Futaba T7C $150. Add a FASST rx for $40

12. Futaba T10CHP with four different transmission modules (Spektrum, JR, FHSS, FASST), carry case, no rx $350. Add a FASST or FHSS rx for $40

Am open to reasonable offers for multiple items, but low-ballers please don't bother. Items can be viewed / collected in Tanjong Katong, please call / sms / whatsapp for more details or pics, I'd be happy to oblige

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5

an update

I am clearing everything from my hanger. I simply have no time left to fly anything any more.

My loss is your gain.

Here are all the awesome planes I have for sale, mostly gassers. Just let me know if anything is of interest to you and I will send you specs and pics !

All planes either new or in good working order. Just set them up to your own liking and fly !

1. Meu Gull racer gas, with 30cc engine. Flies well. All servos included, just plug in your RX and fly. Made by Seagull models. $300

2. Pylon racer, with 30cc engine. Unflown and in great condition. All servos included, $300

3. Mustang Warbird with 4c Saito Nitro engine, great scale detail, I have not flown her. All servos included, $300. Sorry this has a Saito 4s engine, I think it's a 91

4. Messerschmit with 30cc engine , also not flown her yet, all servos included, $300

5. Tucano with 30cc engine, unflown, all servos included, $300

7. 50cc DLE engine for DH Beaver above brand new with electronic ignition unit. $250 BARGAIN !

8. Icon A5 electric (3s), about 1.8m wingspan, with 3x batteries, and servos. Great flyer, takes off from the grass and a very stable flier, lots of fun. (with servos, ESC, 3 batteries, spare prop). Just plug in your rx and fly. A bargain at $200

9. Fokker tri-plane ARF brand new in box, would suit 26 to 30cc gas or 1.60 to 1.80 2s, no electrics or motor $175

12. Futaba T10CHP with four different transmission modules (Spektrum, JR, FHSS, FASST), carry case, no rx $350. Add a FASST or FHSS rx for $40 - SOLD

Am open to reasonable offers for multiple items, but low-ballers please don't bother. Items can be viewed / collected in Tanjong Katong, please call / sms / whatsapp for more details or pics, I'd be happy to oblige

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5
    Last edited by Gassed up; 22-12-2016, 08:25 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

updated sold items taken out

My loss is your gain.

Here are all the awesome planes I have for sale, mostly gassers. and 4c nitros. Just let me know if anything is of interest to you and I will send you specs and pics !

2. Seagull Pylon racer, with 30cc engine. Unflown and in great condition. All servos included, $300

3. Mustang Warbird with 4c Saito nitro engine (91 I think), great scale detail, I have not flown her. All servos included, $300

5. Tucano with 4c nitro engine, unflown, all servos included, $300

9. Fokker tri-plane ARF brand new in box, no electrics or motor $175

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5
      Last edited by Gassed up; 22-12-2016, 08:26 PM. Reason: update

Comment

updated sold items taken out

My loss is your gain.

Here are all the awesome planes I have for sale, mostly gassers. and 4c nitros. Just let me know if anything is of interest to you and I will send you specs and pics !

3. Mustang Warbird with 4c Saito nitro engine (91 I think), great scale detail, I have not flown her. All servos included, $300

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5

Comment

updated 25.12 - Merry Christmas everybody !!

My loss is your gain.

8. Icon A5 electric (3s), about 1.8m wingspan, with 3x batteries, and servos. Great flyer, takes off from the grass and a very stable flier, lots of fun. (with servos, ESC, 3 batteries, spare prop). Just plug in your rx and fly. A bargain at $200 . Reduced to $175 all in, plug-n-play !

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5

Comment

some pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3623.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	981452

Name:	IMG_3626.jpg
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	981454

Name:	IMG_3627.jpg
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	981455

Name:	IMG_3630.jpg
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	981456

Name:	IMG_3628.jpg
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	981457
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Gassed up; 25-12-2016, 08:08 PM. Reason: format

Comment

updated 29.12 - Happy Holidays everybody !!

My loss is your gain.

1. Mew Gull racer gas, with 30cc engine. Flies well. All servos included, just plug in your RX and fly. Made by Seagull models. $300

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5

Comment

updated 30.12 - please see discounted prices below

1. Mew Gull racer gas, with evolution 30cc engine. Flies well. All servos included, just plug in your RX and fly. Made by Seagull models. $275

3. Mustang Warbird with 4c Saito nitro engine (91 I think), great scale detail, I have not flown her. All servos included, $275

5. Tucano with Enya 4c nitro engine, unflown, all servos included, $275

10. Futaba 6EX tx $90 . Add a FASST rx for $40

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5

Comment

Morning all, although many items sold, some nice planes still available :

2. Seagull Pylon racer, with twin "boxer" flat engine. Size must be around 30 to 50cc, but I cant say for sure. Unflown and in great condition. All servos included, $300

3. Mustang Warbird with 4c Saito nitro engine (91 I think), great scale detail, I have not flown her. All servos included, $275

5. Tucano Warbird with Enya 4c nitro engine, unflown, all servos included, $275

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5
                  Last edited by Gassed up; 16-01-2017, 08:53 AM. Reason: format

Comment

A few nice planes still available :

2. Pylon racer, with twin "boxer" flat gasoline engine. Size is around 52cc, but I cant say for sure. Unflown and in great condition. All servos included, $300

5. Tucano Warbird with Enya 4c nitro engine, unflown, all servos included, $275

6. ESM DH Beaver with a 2.4m wingspan, un-flown and brand new, no servos, no engine, $200, check out this link : http://www.singahobby.com/?q=node/28759 - note the price of the same kit when new - $426 !

7. 30cc gasoline engine for aeroplanes, Chinese engine but runs very sweet (has been well tuned ;-)). Comes with ignition, one spare spark plug and 6.6v LiFe ignition battery ! All yours for $200

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5
                    Last edited by Gassed up; 21-02-2017, 12:32 PM. Reason: format

Comment

Updated 13 March :

A few nice planes still available :

5. Tucano Warbird with Enya 4c 1.20 nitro engine, unflown, all servos included, $250 - what a bargain !
                      6. ESM DH Beaver with a 2.4m wingspan, un-flown and brand new, no servos, no engine, $200, check out this link : http://www.singahobby.com/?q=node/28759 - note the price of the same kit when new - $426 !

Andre 9.8.2.2.7.8.0.5

Comment

Working...
                      X