X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quitting Hobby, all items must go!

Hi guys,
    Selling the following:
    1) Multiplex Acromaster (5/10, due crashed before. Repaired but have not put in new control rods for some flight surfaces. Take it as is. Metal gear servos and motor installed. $60)

2) 2 x Cessna 747-I (one is 8/10, the other about 6/10. Both same aircraft just DIY a cowling but flies fine. 4ch begineer aircraft thats easy to fly and short field landing. $50 for 8/10, $30 for 6/10)

3) 1 x P-39 Airacobra warbird (9/10 Flew only once. about 630mm wingspan. Fast and nimble with scale looks. $50)

4) 1 x WFLY WFT06 8 CH TX. (7/10 as antenna broke so range is now limited, dunno how far, nvr tried and no time to go fix it. my loss your gain, maybe you can fix it cheap and have a better deal flying with it. 2.4GHZ digital LCD screen able to store aircraft profile memory. Will include with 3 RX. $70 for all.

5) 3 x 800mah 25C batts, almost new. $8 each.
    6) 1 x 1000mah 25C batt, almost new $10.
    7) 2 x 2200mah 25C batt, used, $20 for both.

Thats it folks. ALL MUST GO. All prices are fully negotiable. Just offer me a price. Need a pic, let me know, will PM you.
    Clearing space for real, CNY coming soon.
    Hope to hear from you guys.

Need pic for aircobra. What make, batteries to use?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

p39 is from jpower, uses 3s 800mah

Comment

Any takers? some false hopes this past week. not very forthcoming with their offers.
          I'm willing to hear your offers within reason.
          PM me.

Comment

Guys, very lacklustre response.
            As already mentioned, give me your best offer. Highest offer will take the birds.

Acromaster has no nose breakage. Only thing is Engine loose at the mount, jus tighten the screws. Damage was along fuselage after the cowl area. Glued back with CA. Satis.
            P-39 Vert tail is self made as got the plane without the tail. However, there was never a rudder meant for the aircraft. So flying characteristics not affected.
            Cessna (5/10) is minus decals, DIY cowling, but flies ok. Willing to let go at $20.
            Cessna (8/10) is good to go, DIY landing gear but stable and smooth.
            WFT transmitter just requires a change of antenna, bring to shop or solder yourself. It will go cheap. With one RX, maybe $40? Anyone?
            Batts as mentioned. Price can lower.

Comment

Interested in your cessna.

Comment

sure dushan, PM me your contact. 2 x e-starters and 2 x cessnas total. All the same wingspan and size and construct.

Comment

gents anyone interested in cessna 747s, estarters, p39, acromaster, or small items lk motors, props, esc, pls lk for me. i also hv 2x blade nano for dsm tx(green n yellow bnib) n a blade 180 quadcopters. pm for pic n prices!

Comment

Hi gents,
                    a spate of bad luck, one of my cessnas got blown off course by winds and couldnt make it back to field, lost it out at lengkok bahru, rumah tinggi, area.
                    Anyways while i search for those, got 2 x estarters still up for sale, 1 x cessna 747, 1 x p-39, 1 x acromaster, 2 x bladed nano DSM1, and 1 x blade 180. Msg me for anything you're interested in and i will send u pics as well.

Comment

Blade 180 reserved, pending pickup tonight.
                      Anyone keen on the Blade Nanos? get discount when you buy both!
                      Airplanes still waiting new owners!

Comment

Blade 180 sold to a friendly and respectable gentleman.

Blade Nanos and other airplanes still up for grabs!

Comment

blade nanos reserved

Comment

blade nanos sold to a friendly dad

Comment

Estarters, acromaster, cessna747 and P-39 for sale still!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X