Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
    Even if 27mHz is old school, we used to use them on rc cars, helicopters etc. Its range should be good, I wonder if this is consider toy grade or if it matters. My recommendation if it is possible to get a hobby grade radio system and swop the 27 mhz system out.
    thanks.. any recommendations on cheap hobby grade RC boats? i was told to buy one for $130 SGD at a hobby shop... I only need it to go ard 100m.. no need speed..

Comment

I dun think its even worth to mod toy grade to hobby grade..
      I love PAP

Comment

Obviously there is big gap between hobby and toy grade, but we need to start somewhere. Like the saying "buy cheap buy twice", we all had that experience one way or another.
        Too many helis!

Comment

Looks like no one is giving u an appropriate answer. I love to mod toy grade to hobby grade.

Two ways to increase range. One is extend the length of the antenna on the Rx n TX. Another is increase the power output of the tx.

Google is a good fren : https://www.google.com.sg/search?ei=...21.mzpgqJ3xAhk

Comment

Lawman....

Usually cheap 27MHz boats are Bang On/Bang Off/Bang Left/Bang Right..
            You will not be able to control the speed or the turning of the boat.

On top of that, these boats may come with two propellers that are used for making turns... the rudder is dead.

Many people have converted these toys into something playable. Good news is you too can make your boat travel further and with more control.

The other good news is I have the parts you need. You can have it F.O.C.... no strings attached.

My radio is an old 29MHz Tx/Rx with 4 servos.
            You can work on this until you decide to add a speed controller later.

Hope you can collect the radio from Pasir Ris.
            Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sawit View Post
              Lawman....

Usually cheap 27MHz boats are Bang On/Bang Off/Bang Left/Bang Right..
              You will not be able to control the speed or the turning of the boat.

On top of that, these boats may come with two propellers that are used for making turns... the rudder is dead.

Many people have converted these toys into something playable. Good news is you too can make your boat travel further and with more control.

The other good news is I have the parts you need. You can have it F.O.C.... no strings attached.

My radio is an old 29MHz Tx/Rx with 4 servos.
              You can work on this until you decide to add a speed controller later.

Hope you can collect the radio from Pasir Ris.
              Let me know.
              yes, my boat has two propellers to make left n right turns.. thank you for offering me your old radio.. but me being a total noob at RC toys will not know how to connect your radio to my cheap RC toy boat... might need tour help to connect the radio too

Comment

Working...
              X