Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

👎👎👎👎👎 Rant- Bad experience today at Tamiya Stargek

Hi,

I would like to share a negative experience that I have with Stargek Singapore today. The TS61 national green spray had been out of stock for a few months already in Stargek and kiddy palace tpy. I have called Stargek over the phone on the availability of the TS61 mayo green spray paint to check on the stock availability before I headed down to the store. Over the phone they told me that they had stock. I told them that I would come down immediately after that.

When I reached Stargek I found that there was no stock for the item on the shelf. I checked with the counter And they gave a stupid excuse that it's just sold out a min ago. How could this happen within a span of 15 mins ? This is really unethical and suscripulous business tactics !

The sales guy just lied to the customer to get them to go down. Pretending that you have something when you know that it is out of stock is not ethical. It's wasting people's time. If they said that it is OOS, I would have just come another day instead of rushing down during lunch hour.

In all my years buying and supporting Tamiya products from Stargek, this is one negative experience that would always come to mind when associated with Tamiya.

Can always buy online if you need urgently

Comment

That sucks! Spend ur money elsewhere.
      Too many helis!

Comment

I ever encounter this with that corner shop at china town. I want to buy some gear. They told me they have thousands of gears. I go down also immediately they tell me don't have. Must pay ERP some more.

Comment

There are plenty of gears...
          despite the size of gear, there are also different motor shaft size..
          I love PAP

Comment

Working...
          X