Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice and tips.

Hi all. Today is literally my 2nd time flying. 1st time i had a crash landing but after that i got the hang of it. I flew the easystar from multiplex. Today i flew it quite high, roughly more than 12sty high and thought i might just preserve the battery and glide all the way around. But somehow i felt like it is hard to do a turn unless you have it nose down alittle to gain momentum. I did enough to bank using the rudder and elevator but it seems so slow to turn. Due to that i got it stuck on a tree because i tried to turn away from the tree but it takes forever. Is there a way to turn without throttle at all? Am i doin anything wrong. The cg is fine and i did trim the plane so it flies straight. Any advice would be great. And ohh.. How do you get a plane down from the tree? Its quite high up. Roughly 3-4sty high. Really sad. Hope you guys can help.

get a better plane to fly

Comment

Originally posted by Syafir25 View Post
      Hi all. Today is literally my 2nd time flying. 1st time i had a crash landing but after that i got the hang of it. I flew the easystar from multiplex. Today i flew it quite high, roughly more than 12sty high and thought i might just preserve the battery and glide all the way around. But somehow i felt like it is hard to do a turn unless you have it nose down alittle to gain momentum. I did enough to bank using the rudder and elevator but it seems so slow to turn. Due to that i got it stuck on a tree because i tried to turn away from the tree but it takes forever. Is there a way to turn without throttle at all? Am i doin anything wrong. The cg is fine and i did trim the plane so it flies straight. Any advice would be great. And ohh.. How do you get a plane down from the tree? Its quite high up. Roughly 3-4sty high. Really sad. Hope you guys can help.
      I guess you are flying a 3 channel version, it is designed to turn slow and steady. It's a trainer plane. Without speed, it's hard to turn it. Be aware of your flying site, where the trees are, where the road is- you don't want land your plane on the road and hit a car. Know your plane turning radius. Don't too concern about the batteries, when needed, you need to give full throttle. get more batteries. Can try use a few bamboo stick (HDB block use it to hang wet clothes), use tape/cable tie/thin rope to link them together to make a long stick. I used this method to get my plane down from the tree twice. Don't be sad, crash/tree landing just part of the journey. You will be there!

Comment

Hi shafir..you can whatsapp me at 83047487.i might be able to guide you in ur plane issue.

Comment

Thanks guys. Wanted to retrieve my plane today but it was raining heavily when i got back from work. I guess tomorrow will give it a try if luck is on my side. I guess all the electronics are gone since it rains and wet. 😔

Comment

I used a slipper tighted with a rope and throw it up the tree like your life depends on it
            I love PAP

Comment

use a small hammer would be better and more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by kensk View Post
                use a small hammer would be better and more accurate
                Dangerous!!!
                I love PAP

Comment

of cos make sure there's no one on the other side. Tested and proven to work.
                  once the string is hook over the branch by the hammer, just use both ends to shake the branch till the plane dislodge.

Comment

Small Hammer more accurate if it comes back down upon launching.

Comment

Working...
                    X