Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad service attitude of Jet Hobby staff

quite pissed off with the male staff at Jet Hobby today.
    very bad service attitude.
    was asking for some advice on the fixing of a foldable prop setup on my glider and this guy can't be bothered to offer help, with a fxxxking stuck up face.
    Ends up searching the rack for what i think is suitable myself and made a purchase of about 20 dollars.

The boss Mok is a much friendly guy.

Nowadays with internet online purchase so easily done, staff with this type of inferior service will only make their business worse.

Take ur money elsewhere bro, sometimes I wonder how they survive ... most probably with regulars.
    Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by can100d View Post
      quite pissed off with the male staff at Jet Hobby today.
      very bad service attitude.
      was asking for some advice on the fixing of a foldable prop setup on my glider and this guy can't be bothered to offer help, with a fxxxking stuck up face.
      Ends up searching the rack for what i think is suitable myself and made a purchase of about 20 dollars.

The boss Mok is a much friendly guy.

Nowadays with internet online purchase so easily done, staff with this type of inferior service will only make their business worse.
      Bro, chill lah cos the guy you encountered prob doesn't even know half of what you know. anyways, purchase from h-king relatively cheaper & faster. Not that I dun support ah Mok but think he also knows that the days of running a LHS are in the sunset days...why u think the shop diversified into selling bike stuff?
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Ah Mok is good.
        That is why i will always drop by to support him whenever i need some urgent parts.
        Today i intend to replace the shitty prop and motor for a MIC glider, with one of my outrunner motor but the shaft was on the wrong side. Lazy to change, so consult him what are the alternatives.
        this guy started getting impatient and said he cannot help unless i get the motor from them. WTF. Just advice only mah. If Mok, sure help one.

Comment

the male staff is a new hire?

Comment

Originally posted by kensk View Post
            the male staff is a new hire?
            dunno, me just speculating cos ever since JH shifted to the new location, i refused to patronize liao. The traffic there is crazy during peak hours and with all the "L" plates...lagi no motivation to go.
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

usually i go during lunch time.
              not so bad.

this guy told me " not happy, go and complain to boss lah".
              I F him before i left the place.
              wtf.

Previous visits already damn not happy with the way he talks. Today, really cannot tahan liao.

Comment

It's must be the young chap...
                I love PAP

Comment

I think overall the sales staff at JH is quite helpful. There were also cases of customer trying their luck and ask for ridiculous discounts or very demanding. But i do agree that this new young chap is alittle aloof. He is probably giving JH a bad name...

Comment

Working...
                  X