X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seek help for drone setup

Hi all

I'm to New to quads.

Seeking help to program my spedix 250 cc3d.

Able to connect to my pc.
    Able to do the setup.
    Able to bind.

When unplug from pc. Try to throttle no action.back to binding mode.

Seriously been trying for almost 1 week.

I seek a kind soul to assist me in this

Thanks

Maari

Have u arm your quad?

I think the default for cc3d is right stick push to full left. U should see some light change on the board.

Comment

Have you armed it by moving yaw to the right or left, depending on your settings in OP? Once you have binded it to the rx, and gone through the transmitter setup wizard in OpenPilot, means you have binded successfully.

Comment

assuming you are using openpoilot ground control station software to setup, does the throttle slider bar in "Input" tab changes as you throttle up your transmitter stick? If it does, probably you need to set the arming mode again. It is always set to disarm mode when you do transmitter setup.

Comment

Hi Bank

I have try doing that also but seems it no result. I will re-doing the steps again

Comment

Hi Magnumcr

im staying in Jurong west also, i will try again to night, My number is 83387415, Can you assist on this issue pleasel.

i just started flying this month, i have no idea about them.

Hope to hear from u soon.

Thanks

Comment

Hi John Lee

Thanks for the advise i will try again as what Bank, Magnumcr and urself said.

Regards

Comment

Sorry my bad, i checked OP again. The default arming is what Magnumcr said. YAW - left.
                So assuming u are using mode 2, Left this 45 degree down, full left.

It still best to check the actual setting though.
                The arming setting is in the INPUT (big icon on the left) -> Arm setting tap

Comment

Hi all

Would like to say thanks for all the help..finally mange to set up.

Comment

Working...
                  X